NEW!! 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils!!

LMD84

Oh, I am bumping your question, cuz if these are good for waterline, I am gonna buy a ton. I love the 24/7 eyeliners and if these hold up and don't crease, they would be my ideal replacement for UDPP--I have had trouble with that drying out a spot on my eyelid--it makes it flake a little, so I guess its a reaction.

I'd love to use these underneath all kinds of e/s or even paint pots to make them stay and not crease--has anyone tried using these as a base in that way? And had anyone tried on the waterline?

I can't wait to collect these--I may start swapping them out for my shadesticks heh heh heh
only good for the waterline if they do not have any glitter!!! or else you may get your eye scratched out! lol!

dxgirly

omgosh. I'm so late to the party, but I finally ordered Clinic and Morphine today (and it makes me giggle that the names kind of go together too!
girlhaha.gif
)

I was looking at tempatlia's swatches and
wtff.gif
th_drool.gif
!! They're SO gorgeous! I hadn't thought about Urban Decay in months, and I actually thought these would be crap when I first saw them on the mailing list email a while ago. Boy was I wrong!! I didn't even give them a second glance, but I had the 15% off Sephora coupon code laying around and today's the last day, AND I have to order something this month anyways to get my birthday gift, so I've been browsing Sephora.com and the general cosmetics board here for hours looking for something that interested me. Needless to say, these babies are the winners! Eeeep! I can't wait to try them!

shontay07108

[quote name="dxgirly" url="/forum/thread/172136/new-24-7-glide-on-shadow-pencils/90#post_2110292"] omgosh. I'm so late to the party, but I finally ordered Clinic and Morphine today (and it makes me giggle that the names kind of go together too!
girlhaha.gif
)

I was looking at tempatlia's swatches and
wtff.gif
th_drool.gif
!! They're SO gorgeous! I hadn't thought about Urban Decay in months, and I actually thought these would be crap when I first saw them on the mailing list email a while ago. Boy was I wrong!! I didn't even give them a second glance, but I had the 15% off Sephora coupon code laying around and today's the last day, AND I have to order something this month anyways to get my birthday gift, so I've been browsing Sephora.com and the general cosmetics board here for hours looking for something that interested me. Needless to say, these babies are the winners! Eeeep! I can't wait to try them!
[/quote] You will LOVE Morphine. It's truly a must have color. I've swatched Clinic and it's on my wishlist, but I needed Morphine ASAP. Such a unique color.

afulton

I love these pencils. So far I have:
Sin, Lit, Midnight Cowboy, Narc, Clinic, Morphine, Delinquent, and Clash

dxgirly

I got Clinic and Morphine from UPS today! I swatched both on my hand, let them set a minute and then tried to rub them off. Haha. Fail. I rubbed really hard too. So just for fun I left them on there. That was at about 6pm last night.

It's now 11:30 the next day and they're STILL there!! ahahaha. These things are AWESOME. The colors are gorgeous too. I love both of them. I can't wait to try them on my eyes!
pompom.gif

dxgirly

I just did a full review on the two colors I got on my blog, if anyone wants to take a peek.....

Now I want them all!!
eyelove.gif

LMD84

no glitter in sin. it has a subtle shimmer which makes it look a touch frosty. but i love it! :)

anita22

I bought Sin a little while back - I find it to be almost exactly the same colour as my Benefit RSVP Creaseless Cream. I quite like it as an all over lid shade. I think this is a wonderful product for travel, especially when I have to fly - I just take this along with a travel sized mascara and a couple of Stila Convertible eye colours, and that's all I need for eye makeup - no brushes needed, nothing that might leak or shatter, and very space-saving.

leah2412

I just ordered sin, rehab, and morphine from beauty.com's 20% off sale and there's also a 12% rebate on top of that from eBates. Does anyone know if these compare to nyx shadow pencils?

MAChostage

There is no comparison -- at all. The UD pencils beat the pants off the NYX pencils. They are night and day, you will love them.

shontay07108

I ordered one of the pencils from Sephora and had it sent to a friends house for her birthday. She loves it. Which is the dark brown? Rehab? That's the one I sent. :) I still love my two pencils Morphine and the darker purple one, but I haven't used them in a while. It's only because I own a ridiculous amount of eye products, but I will break them out again soon.