NEW!! 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils!!

leah2412

I only asked about the comparison because I swatched a few of the jumbo pencils I have and they seemed to be along similar lines as the UD pencils. I was going to be mad if they were very similar since I spent $16 per pencil! Glad to hear that they're better in quality, especially since they're more expensive. LOVE UD!

PS - Rehab was the dark brown one. I think I will be using it a lot.

martiangurll

I bought Sin a little while back - I find it to be almost exactly the same colour as my Benefit RSVP Creaseless Cream. I quite like it as an all over lid shade. I think this is a wonderful product for travel, especially when I have to fly - I just take this along with a travel sized mascara and a couple of Stila Convertible eye colours, and that's all I need for eye makeup - no brushes needed, nothing that might leak or shatter, and very space-saving.

this is a good idea. I think you guys are convincing me to go on a UD Spree. I'd love to get some of these and maybe that awesome Woodstock NP...

thebeautybible

Here is a look at "SIN" and "WASTELAND"​
7shadowpencil3.jpg

I bought these two Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils while in Vegas, I got these because I love cream and cream stick type eye products. I guess they could be used as an eye primer for under powder shadows but they are really nice on their own too for an easy look.​
7shadowpencil1.jpg
7shadowpencil2.jpg

These feel really lovely and soft. They apply well but you have to work fast because they dry fast and then they don't budge. I found that applying then quickly blending and smudging with my finger worked best. Using a brush didn't do much but the heat from my finger made them a bit more blendable.​
7shadowpencil.jpg

Wasteland / Sin

LMD84

^enjoy them! i am wearing sin today actually! i love it so much! topped with the sin shadow of course!

Monsy

I tried them for the first time yesterday. I used three shades. They are nice, very pigmented but hard to blend

Leeny

Has anyone had problems with these pencils drying out?

I thought I was putting on the cap tight enough (pushing down until I got some resistance) but guess not. :( Not sure how to revive them at this point, the product is pulling away from the sides of the pencil.

I thought maybe cutting off a small chunk, adding a bit of silicone primer and Fix+, and (using a hairdryer) gently heating up that concoction in a small sample jar... Just wanted to see if anyone else has any ideas, I'd hate to chuck my Sin shadow pencil out as there's quite a bit left.