NEW!! 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils!!

SweetSweetIrony

I gave in and bought the Mercury pencil. Went on like a dream, so creamy and smooth, didn't budge. Some Mercury smudged on my lids and into my cream, some perversion smudged along my lashline, easiest smoky eye ever.

LMD84

i've been trialling out clash today. so far so good. i have gotten super sweaty from doing lots of housework and no creasing yet. i used udpp first and then applied clash on the lids and blended up to the crease on one eye. and clash on the lid topped with alice blue shadow from the alice palette to see how it works as a base. looks strange but whatever! i need to experiment with it!

cheetahpita

Try blending immediately after applying, like after each swipe of the pencil (I use my fingers.) In my experience they blend better without primer underneath. I have oily lids and I've noticed I don't really need primer with my shadow pencil. I have Rehab and I swatched the others at Sephora this morning and I want almost all of them! Wasteland, Midnight Cowboy, and Delinquent are at the top of my list.

no primer? really? I might have to check these out...

littlepickle

Did anyone else see Scrangie's review and EOTDs with these? I am so in love...

http://www.scrangie.com/2011/02/urban-decay-247-glide-on-shadow-pencils.html

I am dying for Sin, Lit, Morphine, Delinquent, Clinic & Barracuda but we don't have Urban Decay in NZ! May have to arrange a CP soon...
eyelove.gif

MAChostage

Sigh, they are beautiful! I'd initially only bought Delinquent but I broke down and bought Clinic yesterday.

2browneyes

I am so tempted to try these but I have to use up a few items before I buy another shadow anything. *deep sigh*

Nicala

So you're running late in the morning and you could only use one color. Which color would you use? Or which one would you see yourself reaching for more often?

I'd want to get the most versatile color so I wanna see what you guys think :)

LMD84

So you're running late in the morning and you could only use one color. Which color would you use? Or which one would you see yourself reaching for more often?

I'd want to get the most versatile color so I wanna see what you guys think :)
y6eah sin looks like the most versatile one of the lot :)

LMD84

Anyone know if these are officially waterline safe...? I wore Wasteland on my waterline today and whilst it held up well (better than anything else so far that I've tried, including Perversion e/l!) my eyes were burning all day, it made me quite sad :(
oh that's not good! i have not tried clash on my waterline. but because it has glitters in it that means i won't be either! does yours have glitter in it? if so maybe that is why it burned you?

LMD84

^ Yeah it does have some sparkle/fine glitter in it
oh.gif

So as a rule anything with any glitter you can't wear on your waterline?

I'm a little naive about this, I usually put stuff on first and worry about safety later!
yeah glitter on the waterline is a massive no no! the chunks of glitter will get in your eye and scratch it. i use glitter on my upper lids but that is all. never lower and never on the waterline! :)

fleur de lis

I've been trying to resist these but I think I'm going to have to give in and buy one. Just a case of trying to work out which one to buy first!

martiangurll

Anyone know if these are officially waterline safe...? I wore Wasteland on my waterline today and whilst it held up well (better than anything else so far that I've tried, including Perversion e/l!) my eyes were burning all day, it made me quite sad :(

Oh, I am bumping your question, cuz if these are good for waterline, I am gonna buy a ton. I love the 24/7 eyeliners and if these hold up and don't crease, they would be my ideal replacement for UDPP--I have had trouble with that drying out a spot on my eyelid--it makes it flake a little, so I guess its a reaction.

I'd love to use these underneath all kinds of e/s or even paint pots to make them stay and not crease--has anyone tried using these as a base in that way? And had anyone tried on the waterline?

I can't wait to collect these--I may start swapping them out for my shadesticks heh heh heh