New Aqua Liner

Alisha1

Temptalia has swatches up
http://www.temptalia.com/make-up-for-ever-aqua-liner-sneak-peek-photos-swatches

dxgirly

Ooooooooo... #9 is GORGEOUS!!!
eyelove.gif

shontay07108

:haha: Now that I have the green and the multi black, all that's left for me to get is the burgundy and the blackish purple. :happydance:

shontay07108

[quote name="BeckyBenett" url="/forum/thread/174765/new-aqua-liner/60#post_2116026"]

oh no shontay.. with your swatches and this pic, i just knw i have to pick one up.. definitely going for the multicoloured black one.. is this alr up on the sephora website?

thanks alisha!!

[/quote] Yup. It's already at sephora.com

LMD84

i'm sad about the white one. it's sheer as hell1 but the red and the multi black will be mine :)

shontay07108

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174765/new-aqua-liner/60#post_2116164"] i'm sad about the white one. it's sheer as hell1 but the red and the multi black will be mine :)
[/quote] I think you might be able to layer, Lou. At least try it in store, if you can. I find that the two I have are buildable. :dunno: It seems like certain colors are just harder to nail down like white in liners and yellow in shadows. I'm using the multicolored black in a look right now and it is INCREDIBLE. Seriously, ladies pick one and thank yourself later. The control that you have over the tip is amazing. Like I said before, it's short and stiff and the formula doesn't bleed. It goes right where you lay it. I'm wearing it with Mac's Lucky Green and Bows and Curtsey's.

Alisha1

I would love to plan a trip to London to see these in person! I have noticed Gurumakeupemporium charge a few quid extra for online products so maybe it will be worth the train ticket...plus it'll give me a reason to hold off makeup and save for abit!

EngineerBarbie

I broke down and bought the Hot Pink and Turquoise ones off of Sephora.com then got the bright idea to call a Sephora to see if they had them. One had just gotten them, another one wouldn't get them until Wednesday and the other didn't know when the heck they'd get them. Long story short, I bought the Lagoon Green and Irridesecent purple ones in person this afternoon.

One of the SA's I know let me try them on my hand and OMG, the hot pink one is to DIE for! I didn't get a chance to try the multicolor black one (it had somehow gone 'missing'). I thought I would like the red one but it is too orange-red on my cool skintone. They all go on soooo smooth like folks have said and the tip is very forgiving when you apply it. If you had to pick two out of this collection I'd say get the Hot Pink and the multicolor black one. I'm hoping to get that black one next week.

These make the MAC Liquidlast liners look like doo-doo. Seriously.

MAChostage

^^I just can't picture a hot pink liner on my eyes! I've been put off from pink/red eyeliners since I tried Foxy Lady Eye Kohl. I looked like the walking dead, for real. Now you've got me curious. So it looks like these will ultimately appear in stores, for the most part. Think I'll call my Sephora tomorrow and see. As of last week they were like "Aqua wha...?"

BeautyByLele

The pics make these look so pretty, I want to pick up a few of these but im going to have to wait on these babies! So far from the picks im loving the red, multi black, hot fuschia, green, sky blue, purple and of course black!

LMD84

I'm using the multicolored black in a look right now and it is INCREDIBLE. Seriously, ladies pick one and thank yourself later. The control that you have over the tip is amazing. Like I said before, it's short and stiff and the formula doesn't bleed. It goes right where you lay it. I'm wearing it with Mac's Lucky Green and Bows and Curtsey's.
annoyingly the only place that sells MUFE in the uk is in london which is a long journey for me! in fact i haven't been to london in about two years now! i need to go again. the guru shop now has these in stock so i shall make an order later today! i am very excited! and i am getting the black one mainly because of your views and pics of it!

EngineerBarbie

The pics make these look so pretty, I want to pick up a few of these but im going to have to wait on these babies! So far from the picks im loving the red, multi black, hot fuschia, green, sky blue, purple and of course black!
You will LOVE these! So easy to use and the wear...amazing.