New Aqua Liner

BadBadGirl

I knew I had to get these before I even saw her swatches, I knew MUFE wouldn't let me down. I wonder what color the #2 liner they won't sell in the USA is?

MAChostage

And what's the #19 Aqua Cream?
sneaky.gif

shontay07108

[quote name="MAChostage" url="/forum/thread/174765/new-aqua-liner/60#post_2117595"] And what's the #19 Aqua Cream?
sneaky.gif

[/quote] It's a gorgeous purple. I should've bought it when I saw it in the boutique but I was all purpled out at that point. Oh, well. I have shadow 92, so I'm good. My local Sephora still doesn't have them. I had to drop by this evening to check.

shontay07108

There was only a #19 when they were first released. That was in the mufe boutique in NY. It was pulled shortly after that and before they were released to Sephora. It's no longer available anywhere in the US. I happened to be at the boutique the first day they were available and swatched #19. I almost bought it.

LMD84

There was only a #19 when they were first released. That was in the mufe boutique in NY. It was pulled shortly after that and before they were released to Sephora. It's no longer available anywhere in the US. I happened to be at the boutique the first day they were available and swatched #19. I almost bought it.
yeah i think it is something to do with the ingrediants - it's allowed in europe but not the states.

EngineerBarbie

Some photos of the liners I bought recently.

From L to R> Iridescent Electric Purple (#8), Iridescent Fucshia (#9), Diamond Turqouise Blue (#5), Diamond Lagoon Green (#4) <no flash>

From L to R> Iridescent Electric Purple (#8), Iridescent Fucshia (#9), Diamond Turqouise Blue (#5), Diamond Lagoon Green (#4) <natural light>

Alisha1

Some photos of the liners I bought recently.

From L to R> Iridescent Electric Purple (#8), Iridescent Fucshia (#9), Diamond Turqouise Blue (#5), Diamond Lagoon Green (#4) <no flash>

From L to R> Iridescent Electric Purple (#8), Iridescent Fucshia (#9), Diamond Turqouise Blue (#5), Diamond Lagoon Green (#4) <natural light>

Thanks for the swatches! :)

MAChostage

^^ I like both the MUFE and UD liquid liners. Both have great colors and are long lasting. I have only tried the MUFE #14 and the one thing I have noticed is that it seems to take more effort to remove, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The applicator with the MUFE liner is a bit more stiff and forgiving. I love that #14 and there are a couple of others I want now!

leah2412

Thanks for that comparison. I am a liquid liner junkie and just ordered four colors ($115 eek!) including the diamond black, teal, and the two bright purples. I sure hope they're worth the money. I also like LA splash liquid liners for the money and huge color range.

MAChostage

I just called my local Sephora store and they've just received these! I'm going to go pick up that blackened purple one!

shontay07108

[quote name="MAChostage" url="/forum/thread/174765/new-aqua-liner/90#post_2118950"] I just called my local Sephora store and they've just received these! I'm going to go pick up that blackened purple one!
[/quote] YAY! Now I can go to Sephora tomorrow! I want the blackened purple and burgundy!!!