New Aqua Liner

LMD84

i'm so happy that these are proving popular! i love it when a brand comes up with yet another awesome product that is perm!!

Alisha1

eeksign.gif
gurumakeupemporium seem to be sold out of #14...hope they restock soon...

DILLIGAF

Just back from Sephora and in my grubby little hands are 3 Aqua Liners!!!! I got #5 #8 and #9. I would have gotten more but that gift card I mentioned earlier was mistakenly left at home! I'm sure I will eventually own most of these liners. I'm in LOVE with the felt tipped brush. Its firm enough for superb control when lining one's eyes. Once again MUFE fails to disappoint.

BeautyByLele

I was in Sephora yesterday and I was able to play with these. They are nice, I gotta add a few to my list. Originally I said I wanted the red one but when I swatched it, it was darker than I expected so imma pass on the red one. The pink one is bright pink, gotta figure out how I could wear that one before I buy it.

mac_aiken

I took #14 out for a test drive on Thursday. I am older and don't have a smooth eyelid. While the brush works well I found that using my MAC 209 worked better for me.
This is a gorgeous liner and you can definitely see the shimmer in it. I worked for 15 hours that day and then came home and crashed. I fell asleep without removing my make up (which I am normally good about doing). When I woke up my liner was still pristine and in place.

When I removed it I found that MAC Cleanse Off oil and MUFE Senseyes both worked very well/easily.

I have 4 more colors on my wish list and will add them ASAP.

Since this is MUFE and not MAC, can I safely assume these are permanent?

QueenOfSnark

Took a look at these at my local Sephora today, and ZOMG they are LURV.
heart.gif
I'm usually not a liquid liner gal since I have the shakiest hands ever, but the hard (yet flexible) tip on these liners keep me from going all over the place. I tried the Stila liners also and by comparison the Stila tip is MUCH more wobbly, if that makes any sense. Too bad my store was sold out of 99.9% of them. ;_; I'll add all of them to my arsenal little by little...starting with the matte black, burgundy, and red liners. And maybe the bright purple too.

queen_kitty

I bought the iridescent purple one this weekend, and I like it, but I'm not sure if I love it yet. I like the applicator, and I can easily wing it out, but I don't think it's as opaque in one stroke like I thought it would be, however I need to see if shaking it before using it solves that problem. :) I also need to try it with a full eye look instead of just putting it on top of neutrals, that will definitely be more exciting! I guess my main problem is that it's not as bright of a purple as I thought it would be, I'm thinking the hot pink one would make me fall in love!! It was hard to get the colors I really wanted though because they are definitely popular at Sephora, and were pretty much sold out. The only colors they had were the black and brown ones, and the one purple one that I got. I will most likely be investing in a couple when friends and family starts at Sephora. I'll probably get the hot pink and the dark green, although the burgundy one is quite pretty as well.

sinergy

only have #9, fuchsia so far, and i looooove it. i have been wearing it with really matte eye, just a little definition in the crease nothing major, then i do a thin line of blacktrack and directly above that the pink...it looks great and so far ive recieved tons of compliments on it, i was going to order a few more this week, but since i got my surf baby goodies i had to wait. thank goodness they are permanent!!!! i want that red one, and the diamond teal that and the purples. actually i just want them all, lol. they are very buildable and yes you must shake them very very long lasting, i am just super in love with these right now..

LMD84

can you believe i havebn't bought any of these yet?! i shall be placing an order on payday :) phew!

Haven

I have six of these liners now, and all of them are amazing. I got both the dark and light green, metallic black, dark blue purple, bright purple, and fucshia. I have worn all of them except the hot pink. I love the color, but I am trying to figure out the best way to wear it.

They last forever. I actually find that the bright purple one is a bit hard to remove, even with eye makeup remover.