NOTD - post all here

knoxydoll

Re: Notd

I'm not a big fan of reds on myself. I'm looking at getting Ruby Pumps, but I think it's more for the glitter than the red. I'm really big on dark colours, blues, greens, and purples.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
23??!! You girl got me beat! I have 3 OPI reds and one Essie and some old Dior one. I do feel the need to buy more red though, lol
tong.gif

lol i don't know what happened.. last christmas i fell in love with reds!! i have about 5 OPI, 4 essie, 2 china glaze and the rest are like revlon, avon, etc. and i tend to ignore them
ssad.gif
i do have one salley hansen though called ruby something which is awesome - a bright, candy apple red. i am going to put that under ruby pumps for my final christmas party this upcoming weekend.

BEA2LS

i'm wearing the sally hansen one i mentioned, it's called diamonds and rubies.. its on of their hard as nails line and it's a bright candy apple red. i am going to layer it with ruby pumps for christmas eve though. i prefer ruby pumps layered over other colors to be honest.

Shadowy Lady

I'm stepping outside of the box and wearing Birthday Girl by OPI. It's a nice silver colour with tones of shine. I'm wearing OPI a Ruby for Rudolph on my toes
smiles.gif

Merry x-mas everyone!

BEA2LS

i have a silver by essie called loophole. i wore it this month and thought it was very festive.

user79

I'm going to do my Xmas mani tonight. Ruby Pumps on all except my ring fingers, on which I'll be putting Emerald Sparkle, both by China Glaze. Wheee!

We celebrate Christmas on the 24th here.
smiles.gif

Edit: I layered it over a black creme, it looks wicked!

knoxydoll

I wore For Audrey by China Glaze for Christmas, it felt winter-y and not to christmas-y; I still have some problems getting into the spirit of christmas.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
I wore For Audrey by China Glaze for Christmas, it felt winter-y and not to christmas-y; I still have some problems getting into the spirit of christmas.

I agree it looks wintery, i want that one so badly, it's the last one i really want to be honest. i would be good until late spring if i had that one.

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
I agree it looks wintery, i want that one so badly, it's the last one i really want to be honest. i would be good until late spring if i had that one.

Get it! It's such a beautiful shade and it makes me smile whenever I'm putting it on.

BEA2LS

i cannot seem to find it for the life of me. idk, i know i can get it online but for whatever reason i rather enjoy going to different stores and finding it myself. i am going to buy stuff later, i will keep looking.

zzoester

Oh, I love this thread!

At the moment I am wearing OPI Hopelessly in Love (from the sheer romance collection; it's disco'd). It's my go-to neutral, a nice barely sheer/mainly opaque w/ 2 coats beige color that goes wonderfully with my winter skin tone.

I always use Orly Ridge filler as my base and Seche Vite dry fast topcoat. I could not live without SV topcoat!

zzoester

I'm now wearing Essie "Expose your Toes" on my fingernails. It's a pretty creamy beige with faint sparkle.

On my toes I'm wearing China Glaze "Seduce Me" which is a super high shine cream that looks like a pretty burgundy/wine color when it's on but does have more a deep pink wine tint to it when you view the bottle.

BEA2LS

I have my essie's final answer. i love it so much, it's red and gold - and i still love my christmas reds!i figure i can rock them until new years than bring them back for valentine day

MissResha

im wearing For Audrey. i love this color, haven't worn it in quite a while but i think its great for this cold weather. my mom loves it too, she calles it the 'ice cream blue' color.

83971006pp3.jpg

Hessah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
OPI - Bastille my heart

I love this deep wine magenta red!!

I'm wearing it too!