NOTD - post all here

gingin501

Re: Notd

I love this!!! I am going to give this a try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trincess
4-24.jpg

trincess

Had CHG - Turned Up Turquoise at first but had a Konad accident, it's now CHG - Outta Bounds
It doesn't really transfer on the swatches - It's actually forest green rather than tealish and I love it.

Lizzie

Sally Hanson (the ones in the square bottle) Deepest of Violets--It's a gorgeous blackened purple.
I'd wear this color all the time if dark nails weren't so high maintenance.

BEA2LS

I have on big spender by essie today, its a dark reddish pink. i wanted pastel for easter but it;s still so cold around here!

Shadowy Lady

^^ hehe, you seem to really like that colour. I think I will order it with my next haul.

I'm wearing OPI's "I Pink I Love You". It's sheer but it's very pretty

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
^^ hehe, you seem to really like that colour. I think I will order it with my next haul.

I'm wearing OPI's "I Pink I Love You". It's sheer but it's very pretty

smiles.gif
I love big spender! <3

No 7 - Nightshade.
Reverse french; first time doing it, I think next time I'll try a silver crescent as without it makes my fingers look even longer and weird.
Sally Hansen - Mega Shine on top.

(only my left hand as I broke 2 nails on my right
wink1.gif
)

sassyclassy

trincess, I love how you do your nails!! I have no idea how you manage to make your lines so precise and clean!! Btw, I used to have the gold version of your phone!! The Nokia 7370...but then I got the iPhone..but I loved it.

Wearing today (and for the past few days) China Glaze in Ruby Pumps on my fingers and Sangria on my toes. Loveeeee them.

EDIT..I just googled what Konad Plates were, haha.