NOTD - post all here

mac_3

Re: Notd

I've been trying out the OPI for Sephora Mermaid in the Shade Polishes. Today I'm wearing Just a Fairy-Tale. I really like this collection!

kittykit

Orly Mint Mojito. It's my new love!
greengrin.gif

kittykit

China Glaze Raspberry Festival. I wasn't sure about the colour before placing the order on H2T (was never a red polish kinda girl). I tried it on my nails for the first time, I fell in love with it instantly. It's a really pretty colour!

Shadowy Lady

I'm wearing ChG Sexy Silhouette. It's a metallic fuchsia, pretty but I'm not feeling it. Will probably change it when I get home

BEA2LS

For Audrey still on my toes (I touched up) but essie's sugar daddy on my nails - i am going to change it to essie's LoopHole (a silver) on my fingers though because I am going to Atlantic City on Sunday and it will match my shoes/bag
smiles.gif

michelle :)

chaffster, i almost bought that and i definitely need to pick it up. I bought vericose violet instead and it's a similar color. that's what i'm rockin....

LMD84

on my fingers i have china glaze grape juice. took 3 coats to get it looking nice!
smiles.gif
and on my toes i have china glaze ruby red pumps! super pretty!

claralikesguts

love & friendship <33333333 i was never much of a pink/purple polish girl since my hands tend to get pretty red, but it's so pretty!

Shadowy Lady

I'm wearing ChG Grape Juice. I hate how sheer this is and takes 3 coats to look good. The end result is pretty though

BEA2LS

milani's blackest black on fingers
smiles.gif

thinking of what to do with my toes.. some kind of pink is gonna be on my fingers tommorow..

Dahlia_Rayn

So, I'm home sick today and decided to create my first frankenpolishes with some old colors, dollar store clear coat, and pigment samples. This is the one I chose for my manicure today...I know my cuticles are a mess, sorry if it offends you, my favorite mani tool broke and I can't find a replacement!

DSC02214.jpg

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
So, I'm home sick today and decided to create my first frankenpolishes with some old colors, dollar store clear coat, and pigment samples. This is the one I chose for my manicure today...I know my cuticles are a mess, sorry if it offends you, my favorite mani tool broke and I can't find a replacement!

DSC02214.jpg

what pigment did you use for this color? it's pretty
smiles.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I had a few pigment samples sitting around, I don't even know where they're from...also I used some pigment from Bella Pierre, clear polish, and white polish. It's kind of amazing it turned out this color, but it was super fun to play!