NOTD - post all here

trincess

Re: Notd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyclassy
trincess, I love how you do your nails!! I have no idea how you manage to make your lines so precise and clean!! Btw, I used to have the gold version of your phone!! The Nokia 7370...but then I got the iPhone..but I loved it.

Wearing today (and for the past few days) China Glaze in Ruby Pumps on my fingers and Sangria on my toes. Loveeeee them.

EDIT..I just googled what Konad Plates were, haha.

Thank you! I was just about to tell you my secret! Sheesh
winks.gif

LMD84

i'm wearing china glaze raspberry festival on my finger nails (2 coats looks pretty good!) and china glaze orange marmalade on my toe nails! again very cute!
smiles.gif
i'm waiting on a shipment from head2toe with 6 china glaze polishes which i can't wiat to try out! i've finally found polish that doesn't chip on me for over 4 days!
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

wearing OPI "an Affain in Red Square" since last night. I attended a gala where the theme was Golden Age of Glamour. I thought it fit the bill!

knoxydoll

I've got 2 coats of ChG Raspberry Festivale with 1 coat of ChG Yell-O-Neil on, my nails look like they're on fire

blazeno.8

I am wearing a rainbow across my hands. Most (if not all) of the colors are neon. I have a black french tip on each nail. I think for my toes tomorrow I will do a black glittery nail with rainbow neon french tips.

BEA2LS

today it's OPI's My Kind Of Brown, it doesn't feel like spring time still so i wanted to vamp it up

BEA2LS

i still have my ruby pumps on (layered over a vampy color) but wanted to paint my toes for the warm weather this weekend.. i have no idea what color! my nails are in good shape so do not feel like redoing them..