NOTD - post all here

trincess

Re: Notd

China Glaze - In The Lime Light
Didn't expect this many compliments with such a bold color!

broken_soul

Piggy Polish Tulips to Kiss
Black Konad polish
Konad image plate M35

PiggyPolishTulipsToKissKonadblackM3.jpg

ashleydenise

Quote:
Originally Posted by trincess
China Glaze - In The Lime Light
Didn't expect this many compliments with such a bold color!

Have you used any of the other neon colors? I'm wanting to know if I'm the only one they majorly chip for, like right away, I hate it =[

yesterdays notd for me was 'cg make an entrance', love it.

NutMeg

Tips- ChG Watermelon Rind
Toes- ChG Paper Chasing

I've been wanting to buy a good medium purple, so I have to do some looking to find something that matches the picture in my head. :p

trincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydenise
Have you used any of the other neon colors? I'm wanting to know if I'm the only one they majorly chip for, like right away, I hate it =[

I have Turned Up Turquoise and In The Lime Light, and I use Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat. I've had the manicure for two days now, and didn't experience any chipping... As base coat I use a ridge-filler. Maybe the combination goes along well with my nails? Do you use any top coat?

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydenise

I have the Japanese Koi color which is a Neon. I did 3 coats & it wore pretty well. I want to get more of their neon colors!

ashleydenise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
I have the Japanese Koi color which is a Neon. I did 3 coats & it wore pretty well. I want to get more of their neon colors!

I really love that color, I want to get it but I'm leary cause I haven't had good luck with the neons..

Quote:
I have Turned Up Turquoise and In The Lime Light, and I use Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat. I've had the manicure for two days now, and didn't experience any chipping... As base coat I use a ridge-filler. Maybe the combination goes along well with my nails? Do you use any top coat?

I use Seche Vite [sp?] for topcoat and Nail Tek II for base... I'm just going to have to try to play around with them some more I think...

Today I'm wearing CG Flying Dragon.. I'm gonna give this neon stuff another try. *crosses fingers*

trincess

CHG - Ruby Pumps
can't get enough of this color! In full sun, I bump into things while looking at my nails =)

Leilani78

Quote:
CHG - Ruby Pumps
can't get enough of this color! In full sun, I bump into things while looking at my nails =)

Do you have emerald sparkle? It's gorgeous too!

BEA2LS

i have sugar daddy on my nails and pink voltage (china glaze, i think that's the name) on my toes.
nothing new really.

broken_soul

Shu Uemura P Sparkling Garnet Aquarium
Savvy Chrome (ring finger)
Konad black polish
Konad image plate M73

ShuPSparklingGarnetAquariumSavvyChr.jpg

trincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani78
Do you have emerald sparkle? It's gorgeous too!

yes =) I got it on eBay, was pretty hard to track down =)

ashleydenise

MAC Firehouse with CG Ruby Pumps on top. love it!
My sister says it looks too much like christmas but idc! lol