NOTD - post all here

BeautyPsycho

Re: Notd

008-1.jpg

BEA2LS

I have essie big spender on tips and toes. lol i know i do this a lot but i actually got it done in a salon this time and they put this neon finish on it and it looks pretty
winks.gif

BEA2LS

i have one a milani polish, i love their colors but they chip quickly. since i polish my nails alot i do not mind too much
winks.gif

it is called violet fire or something, it is a bright purple color.

Shadowy Lady

I'm wearing Misa's Red Hot Momma. It's a simple red polish but I really like the quality of Misa nail polishes.

gildedangel

Today i am trying nail art, not that I am any good at it hahaha. Don't judge too harshly as I do not own Konad and it is all hand done. Very simple, almost unnoticable, but I like it. I am wearing Sinful Colors Burgundy Apple as a base color and Sinful Colors Bronze as the dots.
smiles.gif

RSCN1016.jpg

Retropinuplady

My second attepment at konad nails,not bad but plenty of room for improvement lol
Barry M nail varnish : Navy
Konad specil nail varnish: White
nailsblu.jpg

fly_easy

qskwmu.jpg

ChG For Audrey and Stripe Rite in a lilac shimmery color that my nephew picked out. The topcoat is Orly Nails For Men. It's supposed to give a matte finish but it was kinda eh. I'm going to wait for Essie's to come out and compare.

ashleydenise

OPI Its a bird, it's a plane, it's opi on my fingers.

piggy polish wicked fun on my toes, french manicure style.

NutMeg

ChG Watermelon Rind on my fingers. My toes are getting a break right now, because I partially ripped off one of the toenails, and I'm not brave enough yet to rip it all the way off.

gildedangel

The base is Sinful Colors Fiji, and the elongated messy dots are Sinful Colors Ladies in Waiting. I like how it turned out, its fun and random!
smiles.gif
Enjoy!

RSCN1044.jpg