trincess

Re: Notd

DSCN4518.jpg

CHG Devotion on CHG Gussied Up Green

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleydenise
MAC Firehouse with CG Ruby Pumps on top. love it!
My sister says it looks too much like christmas but idc! lol

i disagree, i love red for the summer.. i am going to rock my ruby pumps when i go on vacation fourth of july week.
i think red is happy summer color.
smiles.gif

ashleydenise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i disagree, i love red for the summer.. i am going to rock my ruby pumps when i go on vacation fourth of july week.
i think red is happy summer color.
smiles.gif

Ohh I should wear red for the 4th also, thanks for the idea!

Zoffe

GOSH "Peachy" w/ GOSH "Rainbow" on top.
IMG_4461copy2.jpg

IMG_4461copy.jpg

Please excuse my not so gorgeous nails and the semi-crappy application. I just wanted to see how the two polishes would look layered
smiles.gif

BEA2LS

pink voltage on toes again and salley hansen lighting (insta-dry) on my finger nails.

Lndsy

Zoya America on toes and Sally Hansen Salon in Azelea with the flame/leaf/ whatever from Konad m63 in ChG Emotion..soon to be Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightning with the checkered tip pattern from m56 in black.

Changed my mind and went with ChG Recycle as a base with ChG Harmony over it in the houndstooth pattern...this might be my new favourite Konad ever!

NutMeg

ChG Grape Juice today. I keep coming back to the Summer Days collection, I originally only bought Watermelon Rind and then ordered this one later. Now I'm thinking I might have to get Orange Marmalade, because I lust after oranges.

ohshnappp

A french manicure with Essie - Mesmerize for the tips instead of white, lined with silver glitter.