NOTD - post all here

Re: Notd

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr

Check out my blog for the other hand!! It's Vegas week on the Daily Nail blog!

This manicure is incredible!! you do such a fantastic job!

BEA2LS

switched up to essie it's genius.. an odd color, not my fave. it is purple with red undertones and gold flecks. reminds me of my trax eyeshadow in a weird way.

meika79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnik
Bullish on OPI

I JUST purchased this on Sunday. I hope the true color shows on me and doesn't morph into something else like most reddish-orange colors do.

By the way, it looks lovely on you.

LMD84

i have just painted my finger nails with opi ink suede polish. looks awesome on it's own but even better with a top coat i think! so that i what i have done!

Gnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by meika79
I JUST purchased this on Sunday. I hope the true color shows on me and doesn't morph into something else like most reddish-orange colors do.

By the way, it looks lovely on you.

Thank you, Meika. It's really lovely color. It's some kind of true tomato sause--very tasty.

trincess

3-42.jpg

Local brand dark brown creme polish + China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise + China Glaze 2030 and konad plate m51 =)

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by trincess
3-42.jpg

Local brand dark brown creme polish + China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise + China Glaze 2030 =)

this is SO gorgeous. did you use Konad?

trincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
this is SO gorgeous. did you use Konad?

sorry, I knew I forgot to mention something =) I used plate m51 =)

RiCh_N_PrEtTy

Before I post a pic of my new acrylic nails i got done today, I wanted to share something. Why oh why... do majority of nail salons display different nails designs when they can't do any of them??? Why hire your new foreign niece when she can't do a design to save her life?

I had to spend another 15mins for a simple pink french tip...oh well. Once I learn to do acrylics myself I won't have this problem...

LMD84

i painted my nails with essie's mint candy apple today (the opi suede one chipped after a day!) this looks lovely! i am thinking of adding a silver glitter as a topcoat to make it even more pretty!
smiles.gif