NOTD - post all here

XxXxX

Re: Notd

I did OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress last night....this has been my Go-To Red for years! And not bc its a cult fav....I've been using it since I started with OPI around 8 yrs ago!!
greengrin.gif
I put Nina Ultra Pro in Silver Slipper over it (silver glitter---from Sally's) ....very holiday nails!!

I had on Sephora by OPI Dark Room on before this, and next is going to be China Glaze's Turned Up Torquoise ...unless I do a Thanksgiving nail first!

I like to think ahead
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

^Sounds really pretty! I was going to put Red and Silver Glitter in my red toenails for the holidays too
smiles.gif
(I live in FL so yes, I paint my toenails year-round lol).
Does anyone have any good ideas for Thanksgiving nail colors?

igswonderworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
^Sounds really pretty! I was going to put Red and Silver Glitter in my red toenails for the holidays too
smiles.gif
(I live in FL so yes, I paint my toenails year-round lol).
Does anyone have any good ideas for Thanksgiving nail colors?

I'd recommend OPI Ginger Bells from the Holiday Wishes collection. If it arrives on time then i'm thinking of putting it on for thanksgiving - I have a felling it will be a very appropriate Pumpkin Pie shade for the weekend - if not, I'll put on China Glaze Free Love since that is the closest shade I have to Ginger Bells.

Also this year Thanksgiving coincided with Eid so I have a 5 day weekend
yahoo.gif
I'm gonna go see my BF who's getting a 3 day time-off from his military service and I may end up putting a vampy shade just for him.. We'll see..
winkiss.gif

Oh and of course: NOTD: OPI Tickle My France-y - My fave nude color EVER!!

BEA2LS

Lol I paint my toes year round and i live in the north east so nobody really sees them! I just hate for my polish to go to waste..
for thanksgiving i am thinking a rich brown, not sure which yet.

Sushi~Flower

I have a new favorite nail color!!!!! (pix)

I just fell in love with this color! The picture does not do it justice...It's called "Rodeo Fanatic" by China Glaze
thmbup.gif

DSCF9389.jpg

melozburngr

used OPI Ginger Bells as a base with Zoya Angelina and Zoya Dakota stipped on top to give bricky effect, then China Glaze White on White mixed with Angelina and Ginger Bells for mortar.

ShesNoGhost

I have on Mint Green by Barry M. I just got it in the mail yesterday along with Pink Flamingo, which I'll probably put on my toes tonight or tomorrow.

I will def be ordering more from them. The polish formulation is amazing. I was shocked. One of the better polishes I've used.

And because of this thread I now have the need to own a konad nail stamping kit. Thanks a lot for encouraging me to spend money, guys!

BEA2LS

i ended up with sally hansen haute chocolate.. a brown shimmer shade with red and gold sutble sparkles. brown is not really my color and besides essie lady godiva (which looks black on me) i never wanted to invest too much into it. (i have a cheapie NYC on my toes called canal street, another warm reddish brown shimmer shade.. i love NYC's colors but they only last one day on my fingers.. like i said i do not care too invest too much in brown shades because i find them lovely but not for me.)

sayonara

2q8sqol.jpg

2qm3wgw.jpg

ao6d0k.jpg

fv9pnr.jpg

I didn't clean it up yet, I'm always really messy when I do my nails.. my right hand is way worse lol

kimmy

opi alpine snow and happy anniversary! done french manicure style on fingers. opi midnight in moscow on toes.

MaskedBeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr

Check out my site (in my signature) for the other hand! :p I'm such a nerd.

This design reminds me of a picasso (er however you spell it) painting!
yes.gif
goodjob.gif

BEA2LS

i havent worn a bright shade since summer and i missed it
smiles.gif
so today i did opi if the fushia fits.. it is a bright pink that flashes fushia but goes on waay sheer. i did like six coats lol but it is so shiny i love it.