NOTD - post all here

trincess

Re: Notd

2-59.jpg
1-67.jpg

Local navy blue jelly polish with tiny blue and silver glitter, might be a good substitute for Starry Starry Night, if not a dupe =)
Konad m59 & special polish in sky pearl (?) and china glaze matte magic tips, only the ring fingers are the other way round!

BEA2LS

back to my neutrals, i have on sally hansen blossom beautiful, a pale pink (with a gold tint) polish.. my nails are not in great shape i was really stressed and picked at them
ssad.gif
so just hardener and pale polish for now..

igswonderworld

A gradation manicure with China Glaze:

Midnight Ride on Pinky fingers
Let's Groove on Ring fingers
Stella on Middle fingers
Skate Night on Index fingers
Thunderbird on Thumbs

zosojacks

I'm with BEA2LS, it's back to neutrals for me. I was wearing Orly Goth last week and now I'm wearing my favourite nude polish, OPI Samoan Sand.

LexieLee

OPI You don't know Jacques suede with clear topcoat on my fingers and OPI A Grape Fit on toes

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexieLee
OPI You don't know Jacques suede with clear topcoat on my fingers and OPI A Grape Fit on toes

Two of my faves!
thmbup.gif
You don't Know Jacques in the normal version.

LMD84

i am wearing china glaze millenium on my finger nails today!
smiles.gif
it's awesome! it looks like tin foil! i wonder how long it lasts on the nails? i was also pleased to discover that it dries super quick as well!

zosojacks

So obviously, creativity is a little low right now (it's exam time)...usually when my nails are this long I'll do a classic French mani.

OPI Alpine Snow on the tips, OPI Passion for the pink overlay. I'm getting better at doing the tips freehand, yay!