NOTD - post all here

littlepickle

Re: Notd

I loooove Refresh-Mint
smiles.gif

littlepickle

I got home to find a package of China Glaze waiting for me, so I'm now wearing LOL. It's not as holographic as I would have liked but it's sparkly enough to keep me happy and the colour is divine
smiles.gif

LMD84

i have nother on my fingers right now buty plan on using emerald sparkle or watermelon rind by cg when i get home. but i have painted my toes with opi meet me on the star ferry, it's a lovely colour and i have nothing that is like it!

DOLLface

MAC Girls Will Be Girls.

I think I might change it tomorrow though because my SV applied weird and shrunk it; I'm also polish-less on one thumb.

ssad.gif

littlepickle

I'm getting really sick of Atlantis chipping :s When I get back from tech I'm going to put on China Glaze DV8 instead.

DOLLface

OPI Shim-merry Chic and Lincoln Park After Dark topped with ChG Matte Magic on both thumbs.

If there's anyone here who's used the ChG MM, have you had issues with it sheering your polish if you do to many strokes?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepickle
I'm getting really sick of Atlantis chipping :s When I get back from tech I'm going to put on China Glaze DV8 instead.

yeah i have that colour and it chips stupidly fast! full on chunks too! dv8 is awesome though!

purrtykitty

Essie Lilacism on fingers and Color Club Peppermint Twist (neon) on toes. Not really liking Lilacism, and the formula is pretty streaky. PT is a much better formula than Puccilicious.

Swatches

Dahlia_Rayn

I'm wearing Hard Candy Lava. I went to take a picture, because it is so gorgeous, but my battery is dead in my camera.

This polish was the last thing I bought before I went on my 2010 no buy mission, and I'm so happy I finally used it! It's orangey red glowy goodness, I don't know why I waited so long to use it! Also, it was opaque in ONE COAT and applied amazingly well! Can you tell I'm excited?

If you're curious, I finally found my perfect base top coat combination, after years of trial and error. Orly Bonder for the base, which I never would have bought except it was recommended for their matte polishes, and Seche Vite topcoat. I get a much longer wear out of my manicures now!