NOTD - post all here

DOLLface

Re: Notd

Essie Lollipop with OPI LPAD on both thumbs and ring fingers.

I forgot how much I adore LPAD; I could wear it for the rest of my life, so I'm attempting to pair it with as many untrieds as possible.

purrtykitty

Essie Lilacism was totally annoying me, and I don't know why, so I topped it with CG Polar Ice. Adds a little iridescent sparkle that distracts me enough to leave it alone for now.

vintageroses

OPI: No room for the blues! It is surprisingly really pretty on my tanned skin!
greengrin.gif

purrtykitty

Color Club Who Are You Wearing topped with China Glaze Cleopatra. Pretty nude nails that look like I have gold flakes with lil' holo bits.

Shadowy Lady

I've been wearing OPI You Don't Know Jacques Suede for a few days now. I love the suedes topped with a shiny top coat

only1angel

I just attempted water marbling 2day
th_DANCE.gif
I must admit, it didn't come out so bad- for the first time
cutey.gif
I wanted to share the pics with you guys (you are the first ones I'm showing them to )
grouphug2.gif

I didn't clean around the nails yet, so don't mind it lol. I just wanted to show you guys pics before I have to leave!

The colors I used are:
Sinful Colors- Love Nails 282
Milani- Purple Passion
Essie- Curve Ball
Milani- HD

IMG_7155.jpg

IMG_7151.jpg

IMG_7162.jpg

only1angel

^ Thanks!

I ordered my first OPI nail polishes
th_DANCE.gif
. I'm getting them in the mail tomorrow! I got Elegance, Absolutely Alice and Thanks So Muchness. I wanted Mad as Hatter but it was sold out
ssad.gif
I can't seem to find that anywhere
th_dunno.gif
I wanted to wear that one for my bday but I guess plans have changed lol.

LMD84

i'm wearing rage by orly on my finger nails. it's stunning! super sparkly and when the light hits it outside it looks even better.
yes.gif

littlepickle

China Glaze Blue Hawaiian on all but my thumbnail - I'm wearing a Franken created for my friend Fleur on my thumbnail - pics later!
greengrin.gif