NOTD - post all here

capmorlovesmac

Re: Notd

Today I am wearing China Glaze - Strawberry Fields. Love glass flecks nail polishes!
love.gif

aliciaface

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
Would you girls say that China Glaze is comparable to OPI? I have never heard of it until Specktra, but I'm in love with OPI.

Personally, I prefer China Glaze. I think it is overall a better formula and I feel that it doesn't chip as quickly as OPI does. I think the main reason I prefer it though is their shades and excited collections. OPI has more traditional and simple colors, and China Glaze has a lot of fun, unique colors. But don't get me wrong, I love OPI too!
winks.gif

littlepickle

A different Franken on each hand - Violent Cupcake, a hot, HOT pink with lots of glitter and sequins, and She's Your Cocaine on the other, a black with lots of glitter and some stars
smiles.gif

meika79

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
This was just a trial and error mani/pedi for me today that ended up working out, sort of. There's probably a better way, but I put a small glob of Shooting Stars at the base of the nail and brushed it up toward the top. Then I put a small glob of Electric Lilac at the top of the nail, and brushed it down toward Shooting Stars. Then, I blended a little more Shooting Stars up into the EL. Finally, I built up the EL at the top of the nail to the depth of color I wanted. I think this works really well with the jelly kind of polishes.

Ooooo! I wonder how Electric Lilac and Meteor Shower would work out together.

purrtykitty

Had to abandon the glitters for a couple weeks...they're so hard on the nails!

I'm wearing CG Spin Me Round on the fingers...mmm holo
drools.gif
and MAC Blue India on the toes.

Swatchy

BEA2LS

essie ballet slippers on fingers, i finally got my hands on this again! it is very annoying and streaky but i love the finished look
smiles.gif

on my toes, i have opi i'm not really a watitress

DOLLface

Claire's Mood Polish in Peaceful/Confident (blue one) on fingers and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Commander in Chic on toes.

BEA2LS

opi coney island cotton candy on tips.. not sure about toes yet but i am thinking of something vampy.

LexieLee

China Glaze Pink Voltage with gold glitter topcoat made with mac reflects gold glitter and clear nailpolish