NOTD - post all here

BEA2LS

Re: Notd

essie watermelon fingers and toes
smiles.gif

marusia

Would you girls say that China Glaze is comparable to OPI? I have never heard of it until Specktra, but I'm in love with OPI.

BEA2LS

opi coney island cotton candy on toes
opi my big break on fingers (a shiny grape color)

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusia
Would you girls say that China Glaze is comparable to OPI? I have never heard of it until Specktra, but I'm in love with OPI.

The CG's formula varies from polish to polish, but the color range can't be beat. OPI's formula tends to be more consistent, but the variety of colors is lacking, plus it's more expensive. I've really gotten to like CG and with most of the colors, I can look past a bad formula.

BEA2LS

Quote:

you will see all sorts of opinions on this one. I prefer OPI, i love their brush, their formula, everything (but my favorite is actually Essie).

it is worth it to try a bottle.. different brands work better or worse on different people

LMD84

just put essie mint candy apple on my fingers
smiles.gif
love this colour! however i am still wearing orly snowcone on my toes... it's been about 2 weeks now! i should really change it!
tong.gif

MizzMelroseMood

Quote:

China Glaze does great neons and I do love some of their other shades. OPI def has a better polish though. Nothing has ever compared to OPI for me.

littlepickle

Orly Hook Up and China Glaze Entourage on alternating fingers, with China Glaze Snowglobe on top of everything
greengrin.gif

Can you tell I got new polishes today?
I can never wait to try them out
smiles.gif

My little sister bought me my first Orly at a discount pharmacy (she's visiting which means SHOPPING!!!) and it was love at first brush stroke!
smiles.gif

4507393692_1e884ffaa3.jpg

I got new polish in the mail, YAY!

BEA2LS

its freezing so i gave my toes a break and took all polish off of them. i will put on china glaze purple panic when i do them though
smiles.gif

on my fingers i have on essie sugar daddy.. simple and sweet.