NOTD - post all here

littlepickle

Re: Notd

OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender with pink & purple glitter over top - can't stop staring at my nails!
4530697812_089885b39b.jpg

4530065113_dc3330b3fc.jpg

Shadowy Lady

I'm wearing OPI Hollywood Blond...thanks to BEA2LS that recommended it to someone and I remembered that I already had it, lol!

littlepickle

4543074192_ef1927da36.jpg

Kleancolor Covalt with China Glaze Atlantis & Hawaiian Blue ombre. It's super super super subtle on the dark nail and you pretty much have to be looking for it
smiles.gif
But I know it's there!
greengrin.gif
Thanks for your excellent instructions purrtykitty!
Thank you Ted Mosby for providing an excellent backdrop
tong.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I'm wearing OPI Hollywood Blond...thanks to BEA2LS that recommended it to someone and I remembered that I already had it, lol!

aww.. thanks!
smiles.gif

today i have on revlon's frankly scarlette. a cherry red, nothing special but wears very well and is bright.

purrtykitty

Got my salon mani/pedi on this weekend. Mani was OPI DS Original, super pretty, but she didn't do enough coats, so it was a little sheer for my liking, so I went over it with China Glaze IDK. Original is much prettier, IMO. And after seeing all those OPI DS polishes, I'm now forced to hunt several of them down.
th_wink3.gif

Pedi is Jessica Casablanca. It's a black base with aqua-y shimmer. Scrangie has a pretty decent swatch. Scrangie: Jessica