Nudes and Shapers! Pro Exclusive!

Randy Rose

How did we miss this, ya'll!?

link to collections on PRO site

New products:

Lip Erasers - A flesh-toned balm that visually neutralizes and erases natural colour from the lip. Shine- and texture-free. Available in a choice of two shades for use on light to medium skin tones.

Pale: N27 and Dim : N37

Pro Longlash in Fleshtone

Shaping Powder - A micro-fine shaping powder formulated with soft focus technology that accents and emphasizes the high planes of the face. More subtle than many highlighters, these are the ideal shade complement to M·A·C Pro Sculpting Powder. Available in single pans or as a Pro palette.

Emphasize: Off white with fine pearl
Accentuate: Peachy beige with fine pearl
Lightsweep: Warm beige with fine pearl
Soft Focus: Plantain yellow gold
Warm Light: Clean Peach

Sculpting Powder - A powder specially tinted to enhance natural bone structure and sculpt contours into the face. Immaculately shaded to create natural-looking shadow effects, the finish is sheer and matte. Available in single pans or as a Pro palette.

Sculpt - Soft taupe matte
Bone Beige - Soft warm brown matte
Shadowy - Deep Brown matte
Definitive - Midtone reddish brown
Shadester - Midtone leathery brown

So excited! Is this the rest of the Pro extension, or can we expect more colors in the fall!?

Dreamergirl3

Re: New Pro Products! Nudes and Shapers!

so awesome! the shaping and sculpting powders will be mine! haha as well as the lip erasers!

aquarius11

Holy sheep!?!?

This totally came out of nowhere...I was just on the Pro site today and completely missed this...good eye you got there!

Ah shoot, more money out the window!

AlliSwan

AHHHH I think we're flooding the site because I could see it a second ago and now I can't!

jenii

Lip erasers sound cool. Could actually make colors show up on me the way they are in the tube/pot.

Janice

Ah so this is the matte/contour/shaping collection(s) I've been hearing about! Good to finally see something definitive on it, they don't promote the PRO collections to "normal" consumers so we usually stumble upon them as they go up just as you just did.
smiles.gif
Thanks for the info!

Twinkle_Twinkle

How did we miss this? But now I remember reading something about a new line that talked about highlighting and contouring, and at the time the poster thought it might be 3-D, but it's this obviously.
I wonder what the point is of "flesh toned" (I hate that term, its so biased because not everyone has beige flesh, uhhh) mascara? I also wonder if the shaping powders have any shimmer and how the darker sculpting powders compare to Blunt. Oh so many questions. Regardless this should be great for your drag, must be a dream come true!

BlahWah

I recall someone posting something about lip concealers before but I can't find it.. but someone did ask waaay back in February about "Flesh Lip". Strange we completely missed out on info for this! Thanks for posting, Randy. I'd loooove to try these out to even my two-toned lips!

melliquor

This sounds nice. I will have to check this out when it comes over to the UK. Thanks for posting babes.

Macnarsandlove

Thanks for nothing MAC. Light and medium tones are the only ones that need lip neutralizing? As an C7 here I am disapointed but the powders look cool.

flowerhead

Ooh fab! The beige mascara is beyond me, but the lip concealers sound nice for a stark 60's look with loads of black eyeliner...And finally a highlighting powder for fair skin!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
Thanks for nothing MAC. Light and medium tones are the only ones that need lip neutralizing? As an C7 here I am disapointed but the powders look cool.

My thoughts exactly....I would be really, really mad at MAC for this, but I'm still walking on cloud 9 about Smoke Signals and Blue Storm. I don't think they want to try to help a sista out who has a deeply pigmented upper lip and a pink bottom one!!
lol.gif

Ethel

I was just looking for a beige blush to contour with.

Can anyone order from mac pro? what's the cost on these?

MAC_Whore

Crap! I want it all. I love subtle contours. The Sculpting and Shaping Powders are mine. Lip Erase too. These sound like great additions to the Pro Line. I'll have to give them a test drive to see how they perform.

Though I don't have any use for the Pro Longlash in Bare Lash, it definitely has it's place in the pro use.

Nice stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
My thoughts exactly....I would be really, really mad at MAC for this, but I'm still walking on cloud 9 about Smoke Signals and Blue Storm. I don't think they want to try to help a sista out who has a deeply pigmented upper lip and a pink bottom one!!
lol.gif

Yeah, I am really surprised that they don't have a wider range of colours in the Lip Erase. In my MA days, I had a lot of clients who would adore a product that would even out different pigmented lips. MAC dropped the ball on that one.

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
I wonder what the point is of "flesh toned" (I hate that term, its so biased because not everyone has beige flesh, uhhh) mascara?

I'd probably use this as mascara before a bright and light mascara (made with the mixing medium lash or even the platinum Pro Lash Colour) if the natural lash is dark. And you could also use it to neutralize the impact of brows so you could reshape them with pencil or powder (like for the McQueen Cleopatra look, for example).