Nudes and Shapers! Pro Exclusive!

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
dang i wish i was a pro member! i could really use those lip erasers!

You can still buy em. Just call a pro store and do a phone order.

You'll have to wait a while, of course, since none of the stores have the product yet.

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
You can still buy em. Just call a pro store and do a phone order.

You'll have to wait a while, of course, since none of the stores have the product yet.

oh cool! thanks i didnt know that! Theres so many cool pro lip colors that i wanted but didnt think i could get lol.

lian_qiu

Re: New Pro Products! Nudes and Shapers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I would like to try it. Say a coat of black mascara on the whole lash, then tip the lashes with Bare Lash and then add coloured mascara.

That sounds intriguing. Can't wait to try it myself.

hunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
And just to clarify, this is a PRO product, therefore it is geared toward artists in the industry. It's for models (using that loosely; for runway models, photography models, television people, movies, etc) who will appear in ads, on runways, and on movies/television. It's not being marketed to the average consumer. Luc told us that he has been experimenting and testing it backstage. That is probably why not many have heard of it, because not alot of people on this website are actually like major runway/movie star/etc makeup artists, we're more of consumer artists.

does that mean that the contouring products won't work for daily use by us non-famous people? are the results too dramatic, dark, or obvious if you're looking at someone in person? hopefully my question makes sense. what i'm trying to say is that i know often times models wear make-up that is much heavier then what would be appropriate in real life in order for things to show up well on film. would these products fall into this model-only, not-for-real-life category?

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
does that mean that the contouring products won't work for daily use by us non-famous people? are the results too dramatic, dark, or obvious if you're looking at someone in person? hopefully my question makes sense. what i'm trying to say is that i know often times models wear make-up that is much heavier then what would be appropriate in real life in order for things to show up well on film. would these products fall into this model-only, not-for-real-life category?

I think the first issue is time. Most people just can't be bothered contouring on a daily basis. In my case, I'll probably only use it for special occasions.

Also, most people probably won't contour as heavily as backstage mu artists. Those razor sharp cheekbones looks good on the runway, but sometimes a little too much for everyday. I would personally prefer some subtle definition.

HTH
smiles.gif

purplkaret

i want to get the contours since emote was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to lite for my skin tone!! n MAC whore, that mascara idea sounds super interesting!!

MACHOMULA

I just got my lip eraser in!!! I tried light becuase I'm NC15, though I have VERY pigmented lips. I am in love!!! I'm so tired of colors being affected by the color in my lips. This is the perfect solution. It has a great consistency. Once it's on it doesn't feel like anything! I highly reccomend this product--HIGHLY!

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHOMULA
I just got my lip eraser in!!! I tried light becuase I'm NC15, though I have VERY pigmented lips. I am in love!!! I'm so tired of colors being affected by the color in my lips. This is the perfect solution. It has a great consistency. Once it's on it doesn't feel like anything! I highly reccomend this product--HIGHLY!

Pictures?!?! Swatches?!?!

jilliandanica

Quote:

Does the color of the lip eraser transfer when blending in your lip products?

madkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Omg! Luc B gave an exclusive application demo for us at Basic (this past week) and he used those!! He was AMAZING and those new contouring products really are amazing, especially with the right brushes!

do you remember what brushes were used?

OrangeLuvinChik

Quote:

Wow, you're making me want the lip erasers more! I so want this too! The first time I read about this (here in specktra of course), I almost wanted to phone order it right away. My prayers have been answered! I have very pigmented lips and I miss out on a lot of the new pretty lip sticks/lipglasses because they just won't work on my lips. I wish they'd make it available to regular people!
smiles.gif

Jacq-i

I ordered mine!! Now I just have to wait for them to come in! When I get them I'll take pictures + swatches.
smiles.gif

purplkaret

^yes please! i'm still wondering how the sculpting powders look.. i had a horrible experience w/ a browny orangy blush n i think i mite have to go for these!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
do you remember what brushes were used?

I'm pretty sure he used the 109, the 188, and the 187.