Nudes and Shapers! Pro Exclusive!

trinhduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
what foundation shade are you hun? also how much are they?

I'm NC30, all the items above were 14.50 each but i have a pro card so 8.70 for me!
smiles.gif

purplkaret

oops i accidently posted a response to the swatch forum... so i'll retype it here

i just got sculpt and lightsweep in the mail... i'm NC42ish and the sculpt is way too light
ssad.gif
it looks like my skin tone but taupey.

lightsweep, however, is a nice subtle highlight color on my skin tone. very beigey as described.

EDIT:: JUST KIDDING! so i actually put it on my face and it is PERFECT. it just emphasizes the hollow of the cheek and looks sooo super natural (no more dirty looking streak!). i can't wait to play with these in the daylight tomorrow ^_^

chako012

Can you guys take soem fotos of it applied (the sculpting powders?) I got bone beige I'm NC 25 or so..is it too dark?? maybe I should have got sculpt? are these the same shades just warm/cool?

adela88

i am literally dying to get hold of the pale lip erase
if anyone is going to sell this on ebay please tell me
greengrin.gif
lol

shadowaddict

What kind of finish do these have? I have heard so much about Lightscapade as a highlighter for pale skine but can't get it. I'm too pale for NC15 or NW15 so I use Prescriptives foundation but I do use NW5 loose powder mixed with Invisible set powder. I would like a highlight but not too much shine or glitter because I'm 45. I don't like harsh blushes or shimmery cheeks. Would this be something that might work for me and if so can you recommend one or two? Would the #188 be a good brush for these?
Thank You!

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
Does the color of the lip eraser transfer when blending in your lip products?

Nope, it doesn't transfer.
smiles.gif
It's a bit chalky, but a gloss makes it lovely!

purplkaret

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
What kind of finish do these have? I have heard so much about Lightscapade as a highlighter for pale skine but can't get it. I'm too pale for NC15 or NW15 so I use Prescriptives foundation but I do use NW5 loose powder mixed with Invisible set powder. I would like a highlight but not too much shine or glitter because I'm 45. I don't like harsh blushes or shimmery cheeks. Would this be something that might work for me and if so can you recommend one or two? Would the #188 be a good brush for these?
Thank You!

these would be perfect for a glow. at first i put it on n was like hm no effect but it just adds the most subtle highlight that is perfect for that matte but still sculpted look. there's a slight shimmer that is super fine just to catch the light, no where as stand-outish as msfs. i've been using a 227 to make it stand out more b/c they are really really subtle. hth!

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplkaret
these would be perfect for a glow. at first i put it on n was like hm no effect but it just adds the most subtle highlight that is perfect for that matte but still sculpted look. there's a slight shimmer that is super fine just to catch the light, no where as stand-outish as msfs. i've been using a 227 to make it stand out more b/c they are really really subtle. hth!

So do you think Emphasize would be a good color to use as a subtle highlight for a super pale person? What color did you get?
Thanks

purplkaret

i'm nc42 and got lightsweep. it looks like, from the site, that emphasize is pretty lite.. described as off white. although i'd recommend going to a prostore just to make sure!

Winthrop44

Quote:
So do you think Emphasize would be a good color to use as a subtle highlight for a super pale person? What color did you get?
Thanks

That's what I'm wondering too. NC15/Alima N1 here....

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplkaret
i'm nc42 and got lightsweep. it looks like, from the site, that emphasize is pretty lite.. described as off white. although i'd recommend going to a prostore just to make sure!

Thank you, I wish there was a pro store near me. I'm in Tennessee and there's not one even within 500 miles if I'm not mistaken. So, I have to order over the phone and that's why all the questions.

talk2mesun

Quote:
Thank you, I wish there was a pro store near me. I'm in Tennessee and there's not one even within 500 miles if I'm not mistaken. So, I have to order over the phone and that's why all the questions.

I am in your EXACT same position, also being in Tennessee. I wish they would open a pro store somewhere near us.

dmenchi

Quote:
Thanks

yes,it's perfect.The pics i posted above are Emphasize and bone beige. Emphasize looks like lightsacapades and bone beige is similar to golden bronzing powder..it's too dark for me as a contour colour. HTH

shadowaddict

:confused: Can anyone tell me the prices of these? I called the pro toll-free # and was told the ones in the pots are $16.50 and $14.50 for the pans but someone at the Dallas store told me $18.50 for the pots. I called the San Francisco store and they didn't even know what I was talking about. They asked me if this was an eye product or lips or what. I explained they were sculpting and shaping powders to be used on the face for highlighting and such. Finally he asked about four people and then I think the manager got on the phone and said they were launching Sept. 30th but had no idea of the price. Vegas had no price and told me Oct. 11th. Also, I just called NY 5th Ave and was told $17.50 for the pot and $15.50 for the pan. They were already available at the Dallas store. Does anyone what the hell is going on here?

JGmac

Are the lip erasers moisturizing at all? Is the formula closest to lipglass, lipstick, tendertones, or tinted lip conditioner?

The reason I ask is because I'm now allergic to MACs lipsticks and lipglasses - but I can wear the tendertones, and I'm now very interested in a way to tone down the lips without lipstick!

Danapotter

Okay, I tried on the lip erasers, which I will put in the swatch thread when I get home.

These are not moistuizing at all, you might as well just put Painterly Paint Pot on your lips. I was very disappointed with this product. I put Painterly on my lips, after chapstick and that was better!

The shapers were very nice though!

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danapotter
Okay, I tried on the lip erasers, which I will put in the swatch thread when I get home.

These are not moistuizing at all, you might as well just put Painterly Paint Pot on your lips. I was very disappointed with this product. I put Painterly on my lips, after chapstick and that was better!

The shapers were very nice though!

Thanks, I'll skip the lip erasers then.
weeping.gif
Yuck, I was afraid of that. Did you buy any shapers?