Nudes and Shapers! Pro Exclusive!

Danapotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaddict
Thanks, I'll skip the lip erasers then.
weeping.gif
Yuck, I was afraid of that. Did you buy any shapers?

Well, I am still learning how to do my cheeks, so next week I may pick up one or two. They had a lovely texture. Almost creamy, but still a powder. I recommend them!

thmbup.gif

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danapotter
Well, I am still learning how to do my cheeks, so next week I may pick up one or two. They had a lovely texture. Almost creamy, but still a powder. I recommend them!

thmbup.gif

Thanks, same here, still learning on the cheeks. These sound yummy. I want the two lightest ones since I'm so pale.

Winthrop44

Can anyone tell me the ingredients for the shaping powders? I'm thinking of ordering Emphasize thru the pro number, but I have very sensitive skin and need to avoid alot of ingredients that are often in hiliters -- like castor oil and bismuth. Does anyone happen to know if either of these are in the shaping powders?

OrangeLuvinChik

Quote:
Okay, I tried on the lip erasers, which I will put in the swatch thread when I get home.

These are not moistuizing at all, you might as well just put Painterly Paint Pot on your lips. I was very disappointed with this product. I put Painterly on my lips, after chapstick and that was better!

The shapers were very nice though!

Oh no! I've been waiting to order the lip erasers! Thanks for the review! I'll definitely try the painterly + chapstick combo. So the lip erasers sorta give a matte finish? Will it work when worn on top of a chapstick?
smiles.gif

Winthrop44

Will the shaping powders for sure just be in Pro stores, or is there a chance my freestanding store will get them?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Will the shaping powders for sure just be in Pro stores, or is there a chance my freestanding store will get them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptalia
Anyone wonder if the Sculpt & Shape consumer collection is going to borrow from PRO?

they will only be in pro stores, however, they are being released to all locations as LE duo compacts on dec. 26th.

bone beige/emphasize
accentuate/sculpt
lightsweep/shadester
warm light/definitive

sorry, no soft focus shape or shadowy sculpt

mo_jack

Ugh I tried the lip erases today... Yuck. I'd rather use concealer on my lips... They were drying and just generally uncomfortable.

But I LOVE the shapers! I picked up quite a few of those... So smooth and amazing!

dominichulinda

Quote:

thmbup.gif

what would you recommend for nc42-45..

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
what would you recommend for nc42-45..

I'm also curious about an NC50. Makes me wonder if I should just go to the pro store and skip the LE duo. Although I like the idea of having them together in a compact.