OPI Fall Colors and France Collection

rachybloom

I got Bastille My Heart (AMAZING deep red) and Parlez-vous OPI? (really interesting grey lavendar). I love them both.. The entire French collection is so unique. I really want to get You Don't Know Jacques! and the bright purple color too.. I love it all!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodivatime
Where?

Also where can I order OPI online? thanks

Sorry, it was at JC Penney, but I guess it doesn't much matter now since it sale is over
ssad.gif
I was so excited about the sale, I didn't read my post very well.
thmbdn.gif

For online ordering, I like:

Head2Toe Beauty Store - Hair Care, Nail Care, Skin Care, Salon Furniture & Equipment
www.8ty8beauty.com
Trans Design, Inc.

Their prices are about 1/2 of retail, and shipping is reasonable and fairly quick.

Heiaken

I saw these today and had to get Bastille My Heart, that's perfect match for my Rapturous mattene and Coc l/g combo. I also got Eiffel for this colour, it's a really lovely deep wine. I think I'm gonno go back to get a few more
smiles.gif

Willa

Received mine from Trans Design yesterday
I loooooooove so much Parlez vous Opi?

This is such a beautifull color!

Nadeshda

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I just ordered Bastille my Heart, We'll always have Paris, and I'm Fondue of You. Oooh they look so pretty!

I also ordered another China Glaze one called Branding Iron, from their fall 2008 collections, it looked sooo cool!
Pic: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8D5qVf5VMx...nding-iron.jpg

I hope you don't mind the question, but how much did they charge you for shipping? I contacted H2T about 3 weeks ago asking for shipping quotes to Portugal and they never got back to me
thmbdn.gif

pink_lily002

I got Parlez-vous OPI? and freakin' LOVE IT. I saw it on one of my favorite fashion blogs, and when I was in a beauty supply store today, I saw one bottle, all by its lonesome, on the OPI disply. I snatched that up faster than a soccer mom at a shoe sale! It's such a lovely color, very unique. I've seen swatches of the collection, and this one is my favorite. But all the colors are very pretty and perfect for fall!

afgpak11

I bought the whole collection from a seller on eBay for a really good price. Maybe around $45? I can't recall. I have yet to use all of the colors but my favorites so far are all the ones that come in the mini collection (which I bought first) and You Don't Know Jacques. I did get complimented a lot when I wore Crepes Suzette, though I wasn't fond of it..everyone else was. Tickle My France-y did not go good with my skin tone (korean/mexican NC35). Just about everyone who saw that one said it looked like the nails of a dead person. Not good.

Indigowaters

I ordered Call Your Mother and Metro Chic (the Sephora by Opi line) this past week. It should be here soon. Metro Chic is so popular it has been sold out mostly online and had a waitlist at my Sephora. But if you sign up for them to notify you, you can buy it then. That's how I got mine. Had to order 11:30 at night. Lol.

Heiaken

Today I went back to get Louvre me, Louvre me not and Tickle My France-y, still depating if I should get "Parlez-vous OPI?"
The colours are amazing, the bottles are huge but still the price of allmost 15€ stings my wallet.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadeshda
I hope you don't mind the question, but how much did they charge you for shipping? I contacted H2T about 3 weeks ago asking for shipping quotes to Portugal and they never got back to me
thmbdn.gif

I haven't heard back either. :/

I sent them an email asking for a shipping quote, not heard back...

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadeshda
thmbdn.gif

I just heard back from them. An order I placed for 6 bottles of polish costs $15 to send with USPS First Class, the cheapest shipping method they have.

When you calculate their prices of of $4.75 for a bottle of Opi polish, and then shipping, it's still a lot cheaper than Switzerland! Here OPI costs upwards of $20 for a bottle!!!

GreekChick

H2T is amazing! I order from them all the time, and their prices are unbeatable. Also, they sell brands that are only available in the US, and that you can't get anywhere else. I'm so glad I discovered it! Forget Trade Secret! I can now have a China Glaze polish, and that brand is rare in Canada!

I wouldn't worry about the shipping. They once sent me a shipping confirmation a week after I placed my order. They are a mom and pop business, very small, and they have alot of orders to sort through but their customer service is great!
It's a very reliable website!

Heiaken

Quote:
I just heard back from them. An order I placed for 6 bottles of polish costs $15 to send with USPS First Class, the cheapest shipping method they have.

When you calculate their prices of of $4.75 for a bottle of Opi polish, and then shipping, it's still a lot cheaper than Switzerland! Here OPI costs upwards of $20 for a bottle!!!

Sometimes is just sucks to live it Europe
ssad.gif
One bottle of OPI costs here 14.80€, that's about 21$, not cheap I tell you!

Nadeshda

Quote:

Thank you!
smiles.gif

I was expecting the shipping to be more than that. It really pays off ordering from them, because, for one, OPI is really hard to come by in Portugal, and I heard each bottle is 20€ or so... and I also want to get my hands on some Seche Vite!
choochoo.gif

user79

I also ordered some Seche Vite, and OPI Nail Envy original formula. Heard so much good stuff about it.

chocokitty

I picked up 2 polishes at Ulta the day after they got the collection now I wish I knew about H2T.

I have "We'll always have Paris" and "I'm Fondue of You". I have gotten so many compliments on my nails and toes.

I think I'm going to have to pick up more colors now from H2T
yahoo.gif