OPI Fall Colors and France Collection

GreekChick

Do you all have China Glaze's Ruby Pumps? If not, what are you waiting for, it's the #1 must-have np! It's basically Dorothy's red slippers in a bottle, your nails sparkle from miles away, it's amazing!

Here's the best pic I could find of it (credit vampyvixen from MUA)

http://makeupalley.com/m_79808634

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Do you all have China Glaze's Ruby Pumps? If not, what are you waiting for, it's the #1 must-have np! It's basically Dorothy's red slippers in a bottle, your nails sparkle from miles away, it's amazing!

I definately want this one. I was hoping the get the Sleighride set, but it sold out online aleady. I think I may need to hit up ebay for it. Emerald Sparkle that comes with that set is just as beautiful, but green!

user79

I just applied Opi Nail Envy, then 2 coats of "We'll always have Paris", then 1 coat of Seche Vite. I am loving it, I can't stop looking at my nails! That site is a godsend, I'll def order there again.

dreamiez

seems like the colour i want are out of stock
ssad.gif

Jinni

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick

Ruby Pumps is on its way to me
yahoo.gif

I can't wait to try it out, it looks gorgeous.

user79

I heard about RP a few days ago and I'd def ordering it soon. It looks perfect for Christmas.

pretebrowneyes

I've been rocking You Don't Know Jacques and I love it! I even got my cube mate who only wears pink toes to try it for her next pedi...I think next will be Parlez Vous OPI....sucha pretty purple

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretebrowneyes
I've been rocking You Don't Know Jacques and I love it! I even got my cube mate who only wears pink toes to try it for her next pedi...I think next will be Parlez Vous OPI....sucha pretty purple

I have Jacques on right now. Love it!

BEA2LS

I have You Don't Know Jacques! and i really like it, it's so pretty. my mom bought it and at first i was like "eh, i don't know" but i love it. it's grey and brown and kinda dark and it all somehow makes sense.
but i'm rocking this black nail polish now to get in the halloween spirit!

dreamiez

I absolutely love this You Don't Know Jacques too!

can't seem to manage to get a bottle. sold out at most places
ssad.gif

pretebrowneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamiez
I absolutely love this You Don't Know Jacques too!

can't seem to manage to get a bottle. sold out at most places
ssad.gif

where have you been looking? I found mine at Ulta and I saw it at Trade Secret.....

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamiez
seems like the colour i want are out of stock
ssad.gif

A lot of people are low on stock. I don't think OPI expected this to sell so well. They seem to be having a hard time keeping up with the demand.

Indigowaters

That and the Sephora polishes, "Call Your Mother" and "Metro Chic". They had a waiting list at my Sephora (don't know if I said that already).
tong.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
A lot of people are low on stock. I don't think OPI expected this to sell so well. They seem to be having a hard time keeping up with the demand.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
That and the Sephora polishes, "Call Your Mother" and "Metro Chic". They had a waiting list at my Sephora (don't know if I said that already).
tong.gif

I'm gagging for those too! That and the NARS Sephora Flame LS.

Has anyone ever purchase the OPI nail polish from 8ty8beauty.com? And I was wondering if anyone know how much is the shipping cost to Canada? I tried head2toe but all the nail polish that I want seems to be all out of stock
ssad.gif

GreekChick

I'm in Canada and the shipping IMO is cheaper at H2T! It varies depending on how many products you order, but last time, I purchased around 4 bottles, plus 1 treatment and cream, and payed around 6$.
It's so worth it! The OPI's are no more than 5$, not to mention the fabulous China Glaze brand and Misa! I love it cause here in Canada, OPI's and Essies cost 10$ a bottle.

GreekChick, what is IMO? I'm sorry I'm pretty new to this forum. I would like to get the France collection of OPI online, but I don't know which websites offered shipping to Canada.

Could you share where you get the nail polish online?

GreekChick,
on the 8ty8beauty site, I put my zipcode but it always say that its not a valid zipcode.
How did you fill up the shipping information on the site?
Sorry for the questions!

GreekChick

Hm, it's doing the same thing to me too! You can post your real adress on the "Comments" section, but I'd order from Head2Toe, it's a tad more reliable, and they shipping costs aren't as high as 8ty8.