OPI Fall Colors and France Collection

Loirt

I've bought Bastille My Heart off of Ebay. An AMAZING color IMO.
I usually look at swatches from Scrangie and Nailgal to help me decide.
I liked OPI's fall collection much more than Essie's and I can't wait to get some more.
smiles.gif

BeautyPsycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I also ordered some Seche Vite, and OPI Nail Envy original formula. Heard so much good stuff about it.

Seche Vite is not all that great IMO.. I mean, it is good- it will dry your polish really fast, make it shiny and everything but it causes nail pull or however you say it- it will pull back your n/p making your ends look chipped and your manicure look old.
thmbdn.gif
I hate that.
I think Essie Good to go is better, it dries really fast, it's shiny, makes your polish last really long and doesn't pull back your polish
smiles.gif

user79

My order arrived today - wow that was super fast! For European chicks wanting to order online, I can def reccommend Head2Toe...I used the cheapest shipping method.

Anyhow, so far I haven't put any of them on because I just did my nails yesterday, but "I'm Fondue of You" is the only one that I'm not so crazy about. It looked different somehow in those swatch pics. But the other ones I ordered are all nice. Can't wait to try them out, this is my 1st time using OPI!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
My order arrived today - wow that was super fast! For European chicks wanting to order online, I can def reccommend Head2Toe...I used the cheapest shipping method.

Anyhow, so far I haven't put any of them on because I just did my nails yesterday, but "I'm Fondue of You" is the only one that I'm not so crazy about. It looked different somehow in those swatch pics. But the other ones I ordered are all nice. Can't wait to try them out, this is my 1st time using OPI!

I'm wearing I'm Fondue of You right now. I love it. It just may grow on you.
smiles.gif

pretebrowneyes

Ok....H2T is OOS on the ones I wanted the most....You Don't Know Jacques and Parlez-Vous OPI. I may just go to the Ulta B2GO and see what they got for me, but I'd come out way better money wise on H2T. From the Sephora by OPI collection I have Never Enough Shoes and Let's Do Lunch. I love the sparkles in the black polish and I'm wearing Let's Do Lunch today....sucha pretty orange

Heiaken

I wish we would have Sephora here (not a chance we will ever get it..) because I've really fallen in love with a few Sehora by Opi shades. I would so like to get Skinny Jeans, Run Wiht it and Social Climber at least.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I hate you! I just ordered about 100 bottles of nailpolish!
lol.gif

Sorry
th_LMAO.gif
I guess I didn't mention that besides MAC, nailpolish is my other weakness!
smiles.gif
So, what did you order!?!?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Sorry
th_LMAO.gif
I guess I didn't mention that besides MAC, nailpolish is my other weakness!
smiles.gif
So, what did you order!?!?

I can't even recall at the moment. I know I spent about $88. lol! I ordered OPI and China Glaze polishes, but I think I may have to return the China Glaze. I thought they were big 3 free, but I think I am wrong about that.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
I can't even recall at the moment. I know I spent about $88. lol! I ordered OPI and China Glaze polishes, but I think I may have to return the China Glaze. I thought they were big 3 free, but I think I am wrong about that.

You will have a boat load for $88
smiles.gif
I just asked on the MUA nail board, and China Glaze became big 3 free after the release of For Audrey last year. If the label is black with white writing, it is big 3 free. Hope that helps!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
You will have a boat load for $88
smiles.gif
I just asked on the MUA nail board, and China Glaze became big 3 free after the release of For Audrey last year. If the label is black with white writing, it is big 3 free. Hope that helps!
smiles.gif

WooT! Thanks. I ordered Audrey, as well. lol

AudreyNicole

Quote:
WooT! Thanks. I ordered Audrey, as well. lol

For Audrey started my love for China Glaze. I love that color!
smiles.gif
I want the China Glaze Bahama Blues Collection, but I am waiting for Head2Toe or 8ty8 to get the OPI holiday collection to place and order.
smiles.gif

user79

When I showed my bf my nailpolishes that I received - yeah good idea, Julia, show a MAN some nailpolish and expect to garner even slight interest, DUH - he said they all look the same. Psh, men, can't even appreciate the intricate details and different nuances of bronze brown red, red with sparkles, vampy red and purple red.
tong.gif
tong.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
When I showed my bf my nailpolishes that I received - yeah good idea, Julia, show a MAN some nailpolish and expect to garner even slight interest, DUH - he said they all look the same. Psh, men, can't even appreciate the intricate details and different nuances of bronze brown red, red with sparkles, vampy red and purple red.
tong.gif
tong.gif

My sweetie is slightly shade colour blind. So...yeah, I know what you mean. lol

Are you still not so fondue of I'm Fondue of You?

user79

Jen, I still haven't tried it! I haven't tried out any of the new polishes I got.
oh.gif
Damn this long lasting Mavala polish, I can't justify removing it when it still looks nearly perfect, lol.
lol.gif
My nails seem to get more damaged the more frequent I use nailpolish remover. Maybe I'll have a go at it tonight.

Actually, my bf is slightly color blind too, apparently it's very common with men!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
...Actually, my bf is slightly color blind too, apparently it's very common with men!

Or they just say that as a reason to justify their indifference to those cosmetic colour nuances you were mentioning.
hmm.gif
I think I'm on to something.