Please Ask All Pro Card and Pro Discount Questions Here

OKAY. just got my email this morning. I am official a MAC pro member! It only took about 4 and a half weeks! now i just have to wait for my card to arrive :) i promise this is my last post haha

hazelis14

I mailed my application last week to

M·A·C PRO MEMBERSHIP
PO Box 435
3219 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario
M4N 3S1

and I live in the US...you know I was flipping out about which one to mail it to, and since it was the first address listed I sent it there instead of NY!! But now I'm flipping out thinking it will take longer since I mailed it from SC all the way to Canada!!!! I tried calling, I'm not showing up which just means I haven't been approved..not necessarily that they haven't received the application in the mail.

AM I OKAY?!?! lol I also asked when I called if I could fax it or something else and they said they only except it through mail. I just wish they would have been direct like: CANADA RESIDENTS MAIL TO: AND US RESIDENTS MAIL TO: because some of us freak out by the smallest details and we like to know where exactly to do things!! lol PLEASE HELP!!!!

saucey

M4N 3S1
and I live in the US...you know I was flipping out about which one to mail it to, and since it was the first address listed I sent it there instead of NY!! But now I'm flipping out thinking it will take longer since I mailed it from SC all the way to Canada!!!! I tried calling, I'm not showing up which just means I haven't been approved..not necessarily that they haven't received the application in the mail.

AM I OKAY?!?! lol I also asked when I called if I could fax it or something else and they said they only except it through mail. I just wish they would have been direct like: CANADA RESIDENTS MAIL TO: AND US RESIDENTS MAIL TO: because some of us freak out by the smallest details and we like to know where exactly to do things!! lol PLEASE HELP!!!!
I'm in Cali and sent mine out the same day as you. Sure enough, when I went into the post office, they asked me why there were two addresses. I asked them if this was the norm for Canada, but they didn't know. I asked them if they'd recvd a letter addressed this way, which would they deliver to, and they said the first deliverable address listed (in this case the PO Box), but then again, the US ain't Canada.

What really bothered me was that I initially called the pro number, asked for the fax number, and was told that they only accept apps by mail. So I first mailed to the NY address only to have it sent back to me as "undeliverable."

Anyway, I figure that enough mail goes to the Canada address that they will know what to do with it. I'm figuring that it just got there, and so I'm hoping I'm approved by the end of the month.

DanceLovesMAC

So I applied for the Pro Card about 4 weeks ago & my check was posted to my account today meaning that I was approved?!?! The problem is that I'm moving in a few weeks. I'm sooo excited to get my pro card but I'm not sure how long it will take to receive it in the mail? Can I call MAC Pro to change the address they mail it to, or is it too late? I am having my mail forwarded after I move, still I want my card ASAP!!

DanceLovesMAC

M4N 3S1

P.S. I live in the US & I also sent my application to the Canada address. It took about 4 weeks from when I sent it from Chicago before the $35 check was taken out of my bank account.

MiaLuvsMac

I mailed mine last week to the NY address. Hopefully once you get your response, I will get mine too. I've been axiously checking my account numerous times a day to see if there was a debit to my account and sadly, none has yet. :-(

mtrimier

My account was just charged today, so now I wait for the card. Took about three weeks to process the application. (I mailed my credentials to the NY office.)

KaiulaniMakeup

Hi. I mailed my application to the NY address April 4 from Cali. My card was charged on April 27. I called the MAC pro line last week to check on my card and the MAC rep said it was mailed on May 2. I haven't received it yet and it's been exactly three weeks to the day that they mailed it out. Should I request that they send a new one since it seems the original was lost in the mail?

commandolando

For everyone who has been approved and is "waiting for their card to arrive"..you can just go to your local pro store and start buying! all MAC stores will have your info on file, you just have to show picture ID. I made several purchases before my card arrived...:)

twofaces

Hi,

Girls, YOU CAN FAX IT IN!!

I faxed mine in on 7-3-11

and was charged on 7-4-11.

I called the PRO number, and the man said they mailed out my card on
7-5-11.

Way faster then mailing it.

They prefer you not fax it in, and will tell you not to, and i did it anyway
and everyone that has faxed it in lately has been approved.

yahoo.gif
Now the happy dance

I just got the student pro card since I'm starting my course in a couple of weeks and I sent it to the NY address and everything processed fine. I didn't receive any emails about my status but I did receive my card probably about a month more or less after I sent out the app. So it seems sending it to NY is fine :)
I think I'll try faxing it for my regular PRO card though if it's faster!

Jamie120

Hey everyone!! New to the thread and have a few questions! I am planning on applying for my pro card, but this is NOT my full time job just something I do on the side for special occasions. I do not have a license, but i do have a business card and can get a letter of referance (I was planning on sending in 3). Does anyone know if this would suffice? Or should I also include my resume? I just don't want to get refused
001_unsure.gif

edit: I forgot to mention that I will be applying under nail tech because I do more manicures and pedicures than I do makeup! And also what is the fax number? Thanks!!

Kazzii-Loves-MA

Hiya Lovelys,
I want to get a MAC Pro card i know how to go about doing this. But i was just wondering what percentage of discount i would get. I qualified in Level 2 & 3 Beauty Therapy, and im aiming towards doing beauty therapy and being a make up artist. If anyone could help me id be hugely greatful. Also does anyone have a list of MAC pro products and prices for the UK?
Thankyou and kind regards Kayleigh x

Mac-Guy

Hiya Lovelys,
I want to get a MAC Pro card i know how to go about doing this. But i was just wondering what percentage of discount i would get. I qualified in Level 2 & 3 Beauty Therapy, and im aiming towards doing beauty therapy and being a make up artist. If anyone could help me id be hugely greatful. Also does anyone have a list of MAC pro products and prices for the UK?
Thankyou and kind regards Kayleigh x
If you go to the Pro website, you can download an application and it should answer most of your questions about the application process and associated discounts.

Re a list of Pro prices in the UK: Maybe the Pro CS can help out? If you get one, maybe you could share it on Specktra.

Good luck with your application.

Thia Winter

I mailed off my application after trying the fax it anyway method (they called my house my kids answered and didn't take down the number and when I called the pro number back they can't find anything on me so I mailed anyway) to the NY addy so I could send it priority and delivery conf. with a signature. It's been 6 weeks and there's NO SIGN of my app! It's disappeared even though I was supposed to get a signature. I called the pro line today they don't have me in the system at all. He said give it a week and call back. I'm quite miffed....I don't like mailing sensitive information and was afraid this would happen which is why I mailed it like I did. Any advice?

Hey guys, I'm sure lots of you are sick of answering these questions but hopefully someone on here can help me..

I'm applying for my Pro card soon, but I've heard the rules are getting a lot stricter... do you think my certificate in makeup artistry and business card (inc. a link to my portfolio site) will do? Should I add something else?