Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

My fav for a neutral is : vanilla pigment packed on lid.. cork in crease and a wash of vanilla on brow! winged liner and opulash mascara!!

my bright is always different.. i LOVE brights.. but i love gesso on my lid... and electric eel in my crease! OR aquadisiac on my lid.. and vibrant grape and stars n rockets in my crease!

GlamQueen21

My recent combo is that I did Satellite Dreams on the lid and applied Mating Call Mega Metal Eyeshadow on top, Black Tulip in the crease, Shadowy Lady in the outer V and Next To Nothing and Hoppin as highlight.

I also have been loving this combo! I did All That Glitters and Sable on the lid, Brown Down in the outer V and blended towards the crease, and Tete-A-Tint as highlight.

madeinbrklyn

Recently it's been All that glitters all over the lid, Cranberry in the crease (lightly), Sketch in the outer v, Crystal Avalanche in the inner corner, and Blanc Type as my highlight. I've been pairing it with either Snob l/s or Show Orchid l/s. I love this combo!

divaster

My personal favorite for a more neutral look is Satin Taupe and Phloof! They look so great together!

mellyerxs

Recently, I've been: Dame's Desire on lid, Bough Grey in crease and dalliance as a highlighter... :) I just got the GMLoL eyeshadows at a CCO and I love them!

DILLIGAF

MAC Rated R in the inner 1/3 and tearduct
MAC Hepcat on the lid
MAC Shadowy lady on the outer v and crease

I ALWAYS get a comipliment when I were this look.

DILLIGAF

MAC Rated R in the inner 1/3 and tearduct
MAC Hepcat on the lid
MAC Shadowy lady on the outer v and crease

I ALWAYS get a compliment when I wear this look.

MissTsa23

loving everyone's combos!!

Shroom or Philoof (depends how i'm feeling that day. haha), Soft Brown Matte, Embark, & just a touch of carbon in the outer V for me :)

Adee

1. Freshwater in middle of lid, beautiful iris on inner corner, stars and rockets in the crease, pink freeze or vellum highlighter. 2. Steamy on the lid with greensmoke paintpot underneath. Swish in the crease with fresco rose paintpot underneath. Seedy pearl highlighter. When I want to smoke it up a bit I add a little hepcat in the outer corner. 3. Expensive pink on the lid, sketch on outer corner and little bit in crease. Retrospeck highlighter. Carbon liner.