Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

trayceeee

My go-to neutral look (nc45) has been: Groundwork p/p Soft brown transition color Saddle in crease and outer 1/3rd of lid All that glitters on lid Line top with blacktrack and a little black in water line.

NL5671

Rule- above the crease Brown Down- crease Romp- inner lid and 1/3 lower lid Mulch- middle of the lid Carbonized- outer corner and lower lid Bamboo- highlight Teddy eye kohl- lashline

Seven Of Nine

All That Glitters - lid
and
Soba - crease
it's a cute combo
amuse.gif

Cara

Wedge for crease
Shroom for lid
Dance in the dark (from glitter and ice collection) for definition.
I use carbon eyeshadow to line the outer 1/3 of my lash line (as im terrible at gel liner!)
And white frost for the inner corner

discojaxx

Claire de Lune (sometimes switched out with Shroom if I'm feeling it) on the lid with Club blended into the crease and Next to Nothing from the Tempting quad as a highlight. It's definitely one of my go-to neutral looks.

wearecloudy

Zonk Bleu! on the lid, Clarity in the outer v, Gesso in the inner v, then use Nehru to line the upper lashline. Finish by lining the waterline with Smolder eye kohl. It's a great ocean-y look.

IHughes

I'm wearing Sex and the Oyster on the lid, Divine Decandence on the crease and Shroom as brow highlight and middle corner of the eyes. And then I use Nocturnelle (as I don't have Palace Pedigreed) along the lower lash line

ma146rina

Constructivist paint pot
Swiss chocolate into the crease
Antiqued on the lid
Swiss chocolate and Cranberry on the lower lashline
Line with Dipdown and Teddy on the waterline:)

amirahall1

coppering on lid- brown script in crease blend out with rule...love it then ill use ricepaper as highlight

matchachoco

This summer, I was all about a sheer wash of Sun Blonde or Going Bananas up to the brow bone, then Daydreaming or Farasha on the lid, and Cranberry on the lash line. I blended it out to look like a gradient and it reminded me of a sunset. Loved it with Up the Amp or Feel My Pulse lipstick. :)

bluelitzer

1.) Indianwood base - Romantico (temperature rising collection) on inner lid, Omega outer lid and crease and Brun outer V
2.) Utterly Becoming base - Patina inner lid, and Espresso crease and outer lid, wedge to blend crease with espresso, brun to darken outer V
3.) MAC Superwatt electric cool e/s lid color, wedge for crease, omega outer lid and Brown Script outer V