Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

ma146rina

I' ve tried a new combo today and i'm in love!
I've put Indiawood as a base
Honey Lust on the lid
Saddle in the crease with a 224
Deep Fixation in the crease with a 217(lower than Saddle)
Handwritten in the outer V
Saddle and DF on lower lash line
GORG!

sweeteternity

My favourite go-to for the office:

All That Glitters - lid
Brown Script - crease
Embark - outer V/lower lashline
Creme de Miel - inner corner
Soft Brown - transition
Femme Fi-highlight

Sandy072

Neutral: all that glitters or naked lunch on the lid, soft brown transition, Swiss chocolate crease and outer 1/3, ground brown to deepen if desired. Shroom highlight. Colorful: all that glitters inner 1/3, star violet center lid, sketch outer corner and crease with a little soft brown to transition to shroom highlight.

Jayjayy

Twig, saddle, and swiss chocolate.

Twig on the lid and blended up into the crease, saddle to buff out the edges, and swiss chocolate in the outter corner/worked into the lashline for a little more drama. Twig is everything!

Kathy Smith

The most dramatic I can go with my fair skin is wood winked on the ball of the eye, satin taupe in the outer crease, and then blend out the crease and top of the wood winked area with grain.

Bright: Chartreuse pigment/Surreal/Electric Eel Humid crease Vanilla browbone Waveline with freshwater lower liner Neutral (ish..hehe): Bitter/Expensive pink Coppering crease/Antiqued outer v Vanilla browbone Shade and sweet sage f/l for lower liner
that sounds amazing. I'm going to try this

cjkdawg

Blanc type - all over Pen 'N Pink - middle lid Marie's Mood - outer lid Fig. 1 - Crease/outer V Shadowy Lady - deepen crease Nice spring summer look!!!! LOVE!!!!

Pirita84

Everyday I use retrospeck (golden), vanilla, sable and mystery. I love how they look on my dark eyes and nw 20

Seven Of Nine

Star Violet, Quarry,Haux, Embark, Honey Lust and Blacktrack as liner - great combination for brown eyes
eyelove.gif