Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

katiee

Neutral: amber lights in the inner third, mulch all over the lid, blended out with cork
Brights: patina on the inner third with coppering in the middle with trax on the outer v and blended through the crease, a little bit of sketch to darken up the crease
This might sound kinda crazy but it's a recreation of the eye makeup Scarlett Johansson was wearing in the Passioneyes ad that Pat McGrath did for Dolce and Gabbana. My version is a little bit brighter because I use coppering but I've also tried it with cranberry and it still looks really cool!

matchachoco

Edited because I already said that! Whoops. Well, here's another: Stars 'n Rockets on the inner corner of the lid with Tilt on the outer, meeting in the middle. I love blue and pink together as it reminds me of cotton candy.

Jest and Smut

::points at username lol:: Jest on the lid, Smut in the outer V is my go to. Graph black to line. Add Mocha blush and Creme in Your Coffee lipstick and I'm done. If I want more, I'll either pop some Shroom in the inner corner and shade the outer 3rd with Satin Taupe OR switch up my lippie to Party Line,

Colors:

Greeny Gold:

Gorgeous Gold/Humid/Greensmoke/Plumage: looks great with See Sheer lippie

Purpley-Pink:

Swish/Nocturnelle/Shale/Shadowy Lady: Looks awesome with Plumful lippie

valentine580

On lazy days, I love Fashion Fix on the lid, Ground Brown (pro) in the outer corner, Malt as the blending shade/crease, and Vapour or Blanc Type as the brow highlight. As for a fun/going out combo, I love Heritage Rouge (pro pigment) on the lid, Deep Damson (pro) in the outer corner, Seedy Pearl as the blending shade/crease, and Lumi (Sugarpill loose pigment) as the brow highlight.

laurgerhard

Vanilla, All That Glitters, and Soft Brown is easy, breezy, beautiful. I also really love Coppering and Amber Lights together.

Linda Sue

many ones.

love: vanilla all over and soba and quarry mixed in the crease. lined with almost anything. black pencil, sketch or embark.

Gygy

My favorite go-to nude combos are: lid- crease - brow highlight
Woodwinked - Tempting - Arena

Quite natural or Indianwood + Carbonized on top, Uninterrupted, Arena

Go-to combo when I want color but have shot time:
Any color - Uninterrupted or Always sunny - shroom

Linda Sue

fave shadows are: quarry, sketch, girlie, vanilla, soba, hush (discontinued), goldbit (discontinued), parrot (disc.)
fave lippies: kinda sexy, cherish, angel

nw20, hazel eyes.

blushes: fleur power, Fleet Fast

Bronzer: refined golden

infinitize

I normally don't use MAC shadows, but some of their shades are the originals.

I love their soba, but I can't find anything that goes with it from MAC's line, so I use Bobbi Brown's bone color and some shimmers from Bobbi brown's navy nude palette
I've tried their rice paper which looked very nice in the pan, but thought it didn't wear very smooth.

I also love the retrospeck or honey lust and cranberry combo. I just love burgundy shadows in general, buts its very hard to find one that's as red yet neutral like the Cranerry

Linda Sue

Hi there I used bone and everything from Bobbie years ago. I know the line well.

in Mac you can def. use mac vanilla (you will prefer the texture over bobbie), also blanc type.

rice paper is not for you.
retrospeck is nice but it is a lustre which some people find hard to do.

I used to be a professional makeup artist, i have a diploma, so I can help on anything. I used to teach it as well.

what color are your eyes. and skin tone?

cranberry can be hard to wear but love your combo.

my faves are always plums, purples, burgandies, etc.

years ago bobbi brown had the best burgandy, called wine, they stopped making it. i still have their banana.

infinitize

Oh wow Thank you for the recommendations!
sometimes there are so many colors in Mac and their lighting is so off that its overwhelming to have to decide

I have brown eyes with black outer circles (if this makes sense..) and fair yellow skintone. Giorgio Armani luminous silk#3 and bobbi brown skin foundation warm ivory are perfect matches (during summer when I'm a tad bit darker, Mac mineralize foundation NC20 is a good match, but they break me out immediately)
I have inner fold of the eye, so when I wear something like Cranberry to blend out my eyeline, they are barely noticeable, but it still looks very different from when I just wear brown colors (weird how important role eyeliners play)

I would love to receive recommendations on different eye shadows to try!
I'm not much of an explorer when it comes to eye shadows (just always bone color with burgundy or brown to blend out the harsh lines of the eyeliners)
texture of bobbi browns like you mentioned aren't that amazing, but I didn't like UD Foxy color as much, and the usual champagne color that looks great on everyone looks bad on me. my eyes look swollen

Glamstylz

What is your absolute favorite no fail eye combo that makes you feel like a million bucks? One using Neutrals and One using Brights. Does anyone have a favorite combo using the new Belle Azure or D'Bohemia e/s?
cocoa bear crease, naked lunch highlight indianwood lower lid and sketch on outter corner with black track line