Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

geeko

post your favourite MAC ONLY eyeshadow combos here

here are some of my favourite combos:

Neutrals / bronzes
1. Woodwinked (all over lid), Retrospeck (over Woodwinked), B-rich ( outer 2/3 lid), Sable (outer 1/3 lid), Cranberry (over Sable) and on crease, Dovefeather (contour), Vanilla (brow bone highlighter)

2.Naked lunch (all over lid), Satin taupe (outer 2/3 lid), Mulch (outer 1/3 lid), botanical (contour), Retrospeck (brow bone highlighter)

3. Naked lunch (all over lid), All that glitters (outer 2/3 lid), Sable (outer 1/3 lid), woodwinked (contour), melon pigment (brow bone highlighter)

4. Shroom (all over lid), Expresso ( outer 2/3 lid), Take wing, (outer 1/3), dovefeather (contour), retrospeck (Brow bone highlighter)

Greens/olives
1.Metarmorph (all over lid), juxt(over metamorph), Swimming (outer 2/3 lid), Jewel blue (outer 1/3 lid), retrospeck (brow bone highlighter)

2.Golder’s Green pigment ( all over lid), Golden Olive (middle of lid), nightlight pigment (outermost 1/3 lid), humid eyeshadow (outermost lid) melon (brown bone highlighter)

3. Sumptious olive (all over lid), Greensmoke ( middle of lid), nighlight pigment/ humid (outer 1/3 lid), botanical ( contour), melon (brow bone highlighter)

4. Illusionary/ burning ambition – white gold part (all over lid), Bright side/ gallery gal duo – olive part ( outer 2/3 lid), Illusionary/ burning ambition – brown part (outer 1/3 lid), woodwinked (brow bone contour), Retrospeck (brow bone highlighter)

Blues
1. Moon's reflection (all over lid), Freshwater (outer 2/3 lid and crease), Flashtrack (outermost 1/3 lid), Knight Divine ( over flashtrack), sunnydaze pigment ( contour), vanilla pigment (brow bone highlighter)

2. Azreal blue pigment (all over lid), freshwater (outer lids and crease), Juiced (contour), Melong pigment (brow bone highlighter)

Mixed colours
Gorgeous Gold (over lid), aquadisiac (outer 2/3), Freshwater (outer 1/3 lid and crease), melon pigment ( as brow bone highlighter).

2. Gold dusk pigment (all over lid), juxt (2/3 lid)Hecat / plum dressing (outer (1/3), Trax contour, shimmertime pigment ( highlighter)

3. Gold dusk pigment (all over lid), Softwash grey pigment (outer 2/3), Flashtrack (outer 1/3 ), botannical (contour), vanilla (brow bone highlighter)

4. Peppier (all over lid), pompous blue (outer 1/3 lid), Slip pink, shimmertime pigment (as brow bone highlighter)

5. Pink freeze (all over lid) Paradisco (outer 2/3 lid), waternymph ( outermost 1/3), Slip pink, shimmertime pigment (highlighter)

6. Naked lunch (all over lid), Lovely lily pigment (outer 2/3), Star violet (outer 1/3), Trax (contour), Melon pigment (highlighter)

7. Electra (all over lid), Beautiful iris (outer 1/3 lid), dazzlelight (brow bone highlighter)

8. Metarmorph ( all over lid), Juxt (outer 2/3), Rule (outer 1/3), Juiced (over Rule)

9. Shroom/ naked lunch (all over lid), Woodwinked (outer 2/3 lid), Amberlights outer 1/3 lid), botannical/sunnydaze pigment (contour),

10. Dazzleray pigment (all over lid), Azreal blue pigment (outer 2/3 - 1/3 lid), Sunnydaze pigment( contour), Shimmertime pigment (brow bone highlighter)

More to be coming.....i can't remember all the combos i've used before at once.....seems like i left out all the purples and pinks...trying to remember what i used...

Pls share your combos with all of us ...i want to learn more from all of u girls here. thanks a mil in advance.

Sabrunka

I love having goldmine on the inner half of the lid with any other shimmering colour on the outside/other half of the lid. Then I like gorgeous gold on top then shroom as a highlighter
smiles.gif

Deirdre

I did one my husband really liked, today:

Phloof over the entire lid, up to the brow.
B-Rich on the inner half, blended towards the outer edge.
Humid on the outer v and up the crease, just past the brow ridge. Blended well, fading into the Phloof! on the brow, and the B-Rich on the lid.
Lined with Blackberry + mixing medium, in a very slight cat eye (just flared a bit on the top outer lid.)

Showgirl

Favourite combos of mine:-
-------------------------

Citrus Cutie
lid: chrome yellow
crease: orange
inner corner: bitter
undereye / liner: swimming
highlight: white frost with a *tiny* bit of gorgeous gold

Tropical Fish -lots of people do something similar, inspired by acquarium colours!!!
lid: electric eel
crease & undereye: freshwater
inner corner: gorgeous gold
highlight: seedy pearl

Geisha Girl
lid: passionate
undereye/crease: beauty marked or carbon
inner corner: idol eyes
highlight: white frost

Pearly Purple
lid and highlight: seedy pearl
crease: parfait amour
liner and undereye: macroviolet fluidline with nocturnelle pressed on top

Smoky Green
lid: swimming
crease, liner, undereye: greensmoke
highlight: sweet lust

Deep Moody Purple
base: macroviolet fluidline
lower lid: carbon, fading into beauty marked, packed on top of fluidline
crease: nocturnelle
highlight: seedy pearl

Metallic Glam
lid: idol eyes
liner & crease: beauty marked
highlight: white frost

giz2000

Samoa Silk on lid, Cranberry in crease, Sketch mixed with a tiny bit of Carbon in outer v, Shroom as highlight, Blacktrack fluidline.

Woodwinked on lid, Mulch in crease and corner,l Shroom as highlight

Knight Divine on lid, Soft Brown in crease, Retrospeck as highlight

Bisque on lid, Bronze in crease, Carbon in outer v, Blacktrack fluidline, false lashes (this was actually a look that a fellow freelancer had on the other day...she looked FIERCE!)

HotPinkHeels

Gorgeous Greens
*Mac Mylar on brow bone
*Mac Brill on inner lid
*Mac Shimmermoss in crease
*Mac Softsparkle Pencil in Peacocked

Pinky-neutral
*Mac Lily White on brow bone
*Mac Apricot pink on inner lid
*Mac Satin Taupe in crease
*Mac Blitz n Glitz fluidline

Orange Sunset
*Mac Vanilla on brow bone
*Mac Juiced on inner lid
*Mac D'Bohemia on center lid
*Mac Rule on outter lid
*Mac Coppering in crease
*Mac Graphic Brown Fluidline

Forrest Greens
*Mac Mylar or Vanilla as highlight
*Mac Golder's Green on inner lid (Could also use Chartreuse)
*Mac Sumptuous Olive in crease/outter lid
*Mac Velvet Moss on outter V-smudged

Golden Green
*Mac Vanilla on brow
*Mac Gorgeous Gold on inner lid
*Mac Chartreuse on outter lid
*Mac Old Gold in crease

Blue-grey
*Mac Frozen White on brow
*Mac Moon's Reflection on lid
*Mac Anti-establishment on outter lid
*Mac Greystone in crease
*Mac Blue Peep fluideline thick on top and bottom lashes
*Mac Blitz n Glitz thin against lashes/waterline

Pinky-purples
*Mac ss in Pink Cotour as base
*Mac Pink Opal on brow/inner corner of eye
*Mac Lovely Lily pigment on inner lid
*Mac Hepcat on outter lid
*Mac Sketch in crease
*Mac Macroviolet to line

silverbelle282

Re: What is your favorite MAC eye shadow combination?

might be redundant but i'll just list some off the top of my head that i have found from various sources and use often. . .

- tilt and swish
- tilt and paradisco
- humid and motif
- coppering and woodwinked
- deep truth and swish
- rule and paradisco
- rule on lid and lightened with motif right on top, ricepaper as a hilight, antiqued in crease
- swish and star violet
- mink pink and contrast
this list might be boring, but its all i can think of right now. hope it helps
smiles.gif

GreekChick

-Ricepaper to highlight, Steamy inner lid, Club in the crease, with the usual Carbon at the corner to smoke it up.
These I love:
-Phloof to highlight, Beautiful Iris on the lid, and Plumage in the crease, and Prussian eyeliner to contour the whole eye.
- Nylon to highlight, and in the inner corners, Samoa Silk on the lid, and Jewel Blue in the crease, lined with Smolder.
- Beautiful Iris on the lid, with Club in the crease (can you tell I love Club?) and Shroom to highlight. This one is really nice because the greenish/blue of Club contrasts gorgeously agaisnt the purple.
-Gorgeous Gold to highlight and on the inner lid, Plum Dressing in the crease, and Sumptuous Olive to line the lower eyelid.
-Deep Truth allover (except the crease), and Stars and Rockets in the crease, slowly fading into Phloof, used as a highlighter.

The FOTD section has some great color combinations as well, if you're looking for funky ways to pair your eyeshadows!

clamster

for a somewhat natural look biege-ing shadestick all that glitters all over hepcat in crease outter and a liitle in the inner and then sketch on the lower part of the V and liner hopefully that makes sense.
and a w/ just 2 shadows: honey lust and green smoke, forever green powerpoint

vex and shale e/s prunella eye kohl

karinaf

coppering on lid, aquadisiac or shimmer moss in outer crease, blend expensive pink or in living pink on inner crease

cloudbound (from the balloonacy quad) on the lid, and up at dawn (also from the quad) in the crease

kitschmas pigment on the lid, beauty marked e/s in the crease - a look which I have been rocking more than a chair lately. Love it.

Jill35

Satin Taupe is my fave MAC e/s. I pair it with Shale and Star Violet the most.

MISSJESS2003

smiles.gif
Romping All Over The Lid With Beauty Marked On The Outer Corners And In The Crease. And A Tad Bit Of Sketch In The Crease To Make My Eyes Pop!!!!

Chic 2k6

some color combos here:

Green Look:

Bare Canvas Paint for base
Swimming e/s in inner V
Humid e/s in outer V (blend with swimming)
Sweet Lust e/s to highlight browbone
Blacktrack Fluidline to line top lash line
Forever Green powerpoint liner to line waterline / lower lash line

and mascara of your choice ( I use rimmel volume flash)