Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

ledonatella

Re: What is your favorite MAC eye shadow combination?

1. Electra on lid, Creme de Violet on crease (blended really well) and Phloof to highlight
2. Black Tied (or Club or Smut) on lid, Malt in crease, Vapour mixed with Phloof to highlight
3. Parrot on outer V, Juxt on inner V, Paradisco in crease, Casa Blanca or Spring Up to highlight
4. Brill on lid, Humid in crease, Vex to highlight
5. Mulch on lid, Peppier in crease, and Dazzlelight to highlight

supernova

There are a lot of different looks that are great:
*aquadisiac on the inside lid with deep truth on the outside and in the outer crease with some black tied smoking out the edge.
*goldmine on the inside lid with steamy on the outside, blend well.
*Knight divine on the majority of the lid with black tied on the outside and in the crease to make the smokey look. I use either shroom or naked lunch on my brow bone always.
*Amberlights on the inside, antiqued in the middle and club on the outside and in the outer crease, blend well.
There are many more, just ask if you're interested. Hope this helps.

BunnyBunnyBunny

I loooove dark smokey eyes:

Satin Taupe (lid), Black Tied (crease), Magic Dust (brow bone).
Nocturnelle (lid), Fertile and Black Tied (crease), Sunday Best (brow bone).
Forgery ( inner corner of lid), Silver Ring (middle of lid, blended with Forgery into inner corner of lid), Knight Divine (outter corner of lid), Black Tied (crease), Nylon (brow bone).
Carbon (lid), Deep Truth (crease and slightly higher), Nylon (brow bone).
Black Tied (lid), Sketch (crease and slightly higher), Magic Dust (brow bone).

=D

mreichert

What are your favorite color combos?

What "look" do you wear most often? What colors do you like to combine, and how?

My favorite is a smokey eye with silver ring, print, and black tied on the lid blended with woodwinked in the crease and brule as a highlighter. I surprisingly LOVE the look of a smokey eye with a hint of shimmery brown blended in. (sounds gross, but it really is pretty!)
winkiss.gif

pumpkincraze

Re: What are your favorite color combos?

i love Amberlights w/ Nocturnelle and Sketch or Fig1., Sable w/ Cranberry and Star Violet, Woodwinked w/ Humid and Greensmoke.

Simply Elegant

Goldmode pigment, by jupiter MES, next to nothing e/s.

Cocomotion pigment, humid e/s, retrospeck.

Honeylust e/s, deep truth e/s, next to nothing e/s.

Satin taupe e/s, smoking e/s, shroom e/s.

Goldmode pigment, mulch e/s, retrospeck e/s.

Divinity

I combined shroom, stars n rockets, and fertile for a smokey eye last night and fell in love! I also like going bananas, passionate, and cosmic together.

mariecinder

I wear Sable, Carbon, and Naked Lunch most everyday as my work look. I also love Aquadisac with Sketch, Sushi Flower with Humid or Wondergrass, and Sushi Flower with Plum Dressing.

Danapotter

Lazy Look: Expensive Pink, Star Violet or Goldmine, Expensive Pink

Bright Normal Look: Fuchsia Pig with Violet Pigment and Juxt as a liner

Nighttime Look: Goldmine, Expensive Pink, Satallite Dreams in crease

mreichert

These all sound so fun! I keep switching back to the MAC site to see the colors- me thinks I've got to get more shadows
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecinder
I wear Sable, Carbon, and Naked Lunch most everyday as my work look. I also love Aquadisac with Sketch, Sushi Flower with Humid or Wondergrass, and Sushi Flower with Plum Dressing.

I love the aquadisiac with sketch combo- I think I'm going to try that tomorrow!!
th_DANCE.gif

lethaldesign

Gold Mode pig, Gold Stroke pig, Sweet Sienna pig, Your Ladyship pig... this is one of the only combos I find myself actually repeating over & over.

rbella

I love neutral eyes. I wear almost everyday Brule (all over), jest (lid), Haux (outer crease), grain (inner lid) and blended up into Haux, and rose blanc as a wash and highlighter. Love it!!

sharkbytes

Coppering +Shroom + Vanilla Pig

Expensive Pink + Melon Pig + Cranberry + Sketch

Blue Brown Pig + Twinks + Vanilla Pig

chocokitty

Patina + Trax + Shroom

Kool ccb + Helium Pigment + Vex

Slick ccb + Knight Divine + Vex

Goldmine + Bronze + Dazzlelight

lilMAClady

Brown Script and Handwritten or Graphology
Thunder and Cloudburst
Clarity, Ether and Parrot
Sushi Flower and Goldmine
Club and Handwritten

OrangeLuvinChik

For a green smokey eye (my fave!): Retrospeck to highlight, Greensmoke on lid, Femme Noir on crease.

Another favorite: Naked Lunch to highlight, All that glitters on lid, Humid on crease.
smiles.gif

amoona

Smokey Eye - Your Ladyship pigment, Smoke Signals pigment, Carbon eyeshadow

Goin' out look - Your Ladyship pigment, Espresso eyeshadow, Goldmode pigment, Carbon eyeshaow

Goin' to school - Vanilla eyeshadow, Handwritten eyeshadow, Motif eyeshadow

Deirdre

I've been wearing Rose Blanc on my inner corner and highlight, French Grey across the lid, and Charred to smoke and crease.

Then I have swapped colors in and out of this look: Seedling in the middle of the lid; Star Violet, or, this purple from Stila, or, Fiction on outer half; or Parrot as a liner, with a smokier blue from Stila, and Parrot on the bottom lid (half way in from the outer corner). I add different liners to suit. I favor Raven with the Star Violet, and this putty grey from Smashbox to make a more muted look, and even New Weed, especially with Seedling.

But I keep the same base three I listed at the top. Mostly I just wear those three with black to line.