Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

Karen_B

Re: What are your favorite color combos?

Two of my first MAC eyshadows were Jest and Mystery, and they look great together. It is the shadows I reach for when I need to do a no-fail combo.

Gold Mode pigment and By Jupiter MES look great together also.

Other combos:

Moss scape PP, Rose Blanc e/s and Club e/s

Aire-de-Blu pigment and Knight Divine e/s

Quarry MES and Knight Divine e/s

Pink Freeze and Parfait Amour e/s

Goldenaire pigment and Trax e/s

Cumulus and Thunder e/s

gatsby

Idol Eyes e/s with Alum e/s (I used to use a similar grey from another company, but Alum is perfect) in a light wash all over the lid and thick-clotted black mascara. This was my default day look in summer of 05 and I still love it.

aziajs

Hmmm...I have a whole list written down. I'll have to grab it. I know that i love Stars N Rockets, Vellum and Smolder together. I also love Pink Venus and Creme de Violet together as well.

xoleaxo

one of my faves is rice paper (highlight), kid (lid), embark (crease)

Dark_Phoenix

I'm into pinks and lilacs so I like to use Sweet Lust, Idol Eyes, and Whisper eyeshadows together.

OfficerJenny

Woodwinked, Satin Taupe, and Carbon in crease

Amber Lights and Bronzing

Chrome Yellow and Humid

Chrome Yellow and Passionate

Parrot and Showstopper

Girlie and Blackberry

Vanilla Pigment, Soft Brown, Sketch, and Carbon lightly in crease

Tinkee-Belle

I tried this combo the other day and I LOVE it!

Honey e/s (from urban decay) in inner corners, Amberlights all over lid, accent red pigment in the crease and jardin aires pigment on browbone. I try to do a different e/s combo everyday since I have so many e/s and want to use them all! But ive done this combo a few times already.

For my "I have 10 minutes to get ready before work" look I use Woodwinked, Choclate brown pigment and Jardin Aires pigment. Its boooooring though and I usually like to use at least one brighter color in the mix!

Another recent one I really liked was golders green, plum dressing and nylon for highlight!

lizb

I love purples and greens, For green, I like 6th Sin on lid (Metal X) and Femme Noir in the crease, for purples, Electric Plum on lid (Metal X) and Graphology in the crease. I think lighter shades of purple like Creme de Violet or Satellite Dreams would also be pretty combined with Electric Plum
yes.gif

marinasmith

I love Shroom, Era and Expensive Pink together. It's such a natural and neutral combination, with just a hint of color.

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I love neutral eyes. I wear almost everyday Brule (all over), jest (lid), Haux (outer crease), grain (inner lid) and blended up into Haux, and rose blanc as a wash and highlighter. Love it!!

I wear Brule all the time too! Grain is another love. Hush, Espresso and Soba... all favourites.

MAChostage

When it comes to eyeshadows I've got a thing for pinks and browns together! I think it's a gorgeous combination on most skintones.

mreichert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle
I tried this combo the other day and I LOVE it!

Honey e/s (from urban decay) in inner corners, Amberlights all over lid, accent red pigment in the crease and jardin aires pigment on browbone. I try to do a different e/s combo everyday since I have so many e/s and want to use them all! But ive done this combo a few times already.

For my "I have 10 minutes to get ready before work" look I use Woodwinked, Choclate brown pigment and Jardin Aires pigment. Its boooooring though and I usually like to use at least one brighter color in the mix!

Another recent one I really liked was golders green, plum dressing and nylon for highlight!

OOhhh- I just got some of those colors. Just may have to try those combos- they sound awesome!

mreichert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
When it comes to eyeshadows I've got a thing for pinks and browns together! I think it's a gorgeous combination on most skintones.

Me too! I've been wearing a lot of pinks/browns lately together. I just got the crimsonaire s/s and accent red pig., so I'm hoping to do a brown/pink look with a POP
smiles.gif

meandering

I love doing a smokey cranberry eye w/ Shroom, Sketch, Cranberry, Folie and Pro Longwear in Unchanging on lips

vivaXglamlove

For my neutral eye:
Shroom in the inner eye,Bronze on the outer and moth brown in the crease with shroom as a highlighter. Too add a little color, I line with my lower lashline with a bright blue (electric eel,pompus blue etc)

foomph

My favorite neutral combo is shroom, omega and handwritten.

I also like Swish and Paradisco with shroom as a highlight

Susanne

Favourite eyeshadow combinations?

What are your favourite eyeshadow combinations? I am looking for some new looks
winks.gif

Mine are:

Parrot + Charred e/s
Nanogold + Satin Taupe e/s
Delft PP + Teal Pigment
Going Bananas + Swimming e/s
Flashtrack + Vanilla e/s
Humid + Steamy + Vanilla e/s