Question about CCO's

Re: Camarillo, CA CCO (Camarillo Premium Outlets)

Im planning on going today, maybe magically they got a shipment between then and now... one can hope

stella08

can you please post, if you made it there. Thank you. I was thinking about going this weekend. If they don't have much i won't drive out.

I went and NOTHING! but.... supposedly they got a HUGE shipment today!! I'll be there Friday
winks.gif

So, I actually ended up going Thursday at like 11:45pm!! They had:
Perky p/p
MossScape p/p
Green Stroke p/p
Quite Natural p/p
6 piggies (helium, gold stroke, some green)
4 cream blushes
Lashes (i bought 7's but they had others just dont remember)
same 2 e/s they have had for months
same lipsticks they have had for months (except one medium brown)
Dark foundation shades
Charged water (no fix +)

Over all, nothing too exciting.. from what I could tell they got a few new pigments, and cream blushes

MonBlanCesS

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelzlilone
So, I actually ended up going Thursday at like 11:45pm!! They had:
Perky p/p
MossScape p/p
Green Stroke p/p
Quite Natural p/p
6 piggies (helium, gold stroke, some green)
4 cream blushes
Lashes (i bought 7's but they had others just dont remember)
same 2 e/s they have had for months
same lipsticks they have had for months (except one medium brown)
Dark foundation shades
Charged water (no fix +)

Over all, nothing too exciting.. from what I could tell they got a few new pigments, and cream blushes

Hi angelzlilone! Thanks for the update but I have a question that I hope you or anyone else that had gone to this cco recently can please answer...Did they have any eyeshadow palettes?? I'm looking for the royal assets one. Thanks
smiles.gif

stella08

I also went on Saturday, they had several pigment, cream blushes, the shadow palettes they had was one novel twist . and a lip pallet.

I just called them and they dont have the royal assets palette anymore
ssad.gif

I know they used to have them, maybe you can call some of SoCal's other CCOs and maybe take a nice little day trip for one.
I know I'm looking for the 109 brush from a CCO (dont wanna pay full price) and of course they never have good brushes in Camarillo

stella08

Hi Angelzlilone,

I too am looking for the 109 brush. Please let me know if you find it. I think I'm just going to have to break down and buy it at full cost.

MisaMayah

yes I went yesterday and I was so disappointed. They had hardly anything. The lady said they've been waiting for a shipment from New york for weeks and she said it should arrive today.
I was only able to get the sculpt&shape duo with definitive in it =(
They had 3 cremeblushes - cheery and sweet william, cant remember the other one.
creme color base in bronze
about 8 lipsticks, maybe 15 lipglasses and 4 lipgelees.
I saw some lip pencils but I dont recall the names sorry!
A very small selection of skincare inc strobe cream and a few loose powders.

I got the pink bronze shimmerbrick by Bobbi Brown which I love =)

MonBlanCesS

Hi girls! The lovely bf took me shopping on new years eve and this is what I remember seeing:

12 eyeshadows: hepcat, mulch, blue flame, parfait amour, cranberry, aquadisiac, pink venus, retrospeck, and I can't remember the others. Two mineralized e/s Fresh Green Mix and Love Connection.

2 pigments: Helium and a brownish one

4 shadesticks: Lucky Jade, Mango Mix, Blurburry, Fresh Cement

About 8 paints: Flammable, bare canvas, mauvism, tan ray and I am so sorry I cant remember the rest

2 paint pots: Quite Natural and Rollickin

4 fluidlines: delphic? Apologies I didnt look at these in detail

No blushes!
ssad.gif
just one cream color base in dont know the name.

One scult and shape duo in the darkest shade

Studio Fix fluid and spray foundations in dark shades

Not a lot of skincare: Charged water, green gel cleanser, studio moisture fix moisturizer, oil control lotion

About 4 nail polishes and one prefume a dark green one NOT turquatic

4 slimshines(none of the new ones), 1 mattene, About 12 lipsticks, About 10 lipglasses, 2 lip conditioners, a set of 3 clear gloss tubes, a set of 3 lustreglasses, 1 royal assests lip palette and 1 novel twist lip palette

2 colour forms eyeshadow palette and 1 novel twist eyeshadow palette

About 3 different size make up bags in solid black color

Brushes: 129 short handle, 134, 138, 217 and the brow and lash comb one

Brush sets: all 3 colour form brush sets(purple, red and green), 3 royal assets heirlooms sets(4 face brushes, 5 eye brushes and basic brush set) and 1 Formal Black basic brush set

stella08

thank you so much for the update! i think i'm going this weekend, just to get a couple of the 217 brushes

OF FREAKING COURSE! The one time they get decent amount of e/s and the 217 in stock, I'm out of town... SERIOUSLY??? grr..

This is some of the best selection I've seen them have in a while, enjoy everyone
mac_haul.gif

meeta

I went today, they just got a new shipment in on wednesday.

lipsticks - fafi strawbaby and high top, barely lit,... there were about 20 l/s shades, 1 amplified creme, 1 tendertone, most l/s were lustre or glaze
paint pot - rollickin, groundwork
fluidline - brassy, delphic, blue peep, sweet sage
eyeshadows - only 3
ssad.gif
hepcat, warm chill, blue calm
shadesticks - lucky jade, mangomix, fresh cement, blurburry, fresh cement, taupographic
liquidlast liner - about 10 diff colors
lipglosses - there were about 25, a mix of lipglass, lip varnish, chrome glass, and plushglass. i only remember varnish in warning and chrome in prize shine
paints - 8, including a couple red shades
pigments - 2, one was helium

sorry i cant be more specific, but i didnt have a lot of time, and i'm still familiarizing myself with mac names and shades. i was looking mainly at the shadesticks, paint pots, and fluidlines, so those are the only ones i remember exactly.

happy shopping
smiles.gif

jojo_makeuplvr

OOh I have to send my friend from Oxnard there, I want the paintpot from Fafi collection, Rollickin.

Thanks
smiles.gif
I was just thinking about going to this CCO this coming week. Why arent their shipments ever anything good?? Or when they are, I am out of town?! Lol

stella08

I was there last night, and they did not have anything. The had a couple eye shadows( warming trend, hep cat). 2 pigments, helium and gold stroke. no brushes. eye repair cream. it was a waste of time.