Question about IMATS, Pasadena 2009.

xcutiepie331x

Makeup Forever really went up a few notches in my book. Despite the madness and craziness and the MUFE counter, all of the employees were so nice and always willing to help! I especially loved MUFE's eyeshadow palettes for the fact that the colors are much more pigmented and vibrant than MAC's, and the pots are about twice the size!! MAC was a big disappointment at the IMATS. I didn't even bother shopping there since there were so many other amazing deals around.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkhalo
yes the people at the mac stand were very rude. I came all the way from europe and i was disappointed in having not bought from their online store where they were having a 25% discount just days before. when i did try to buy a few things, to avoid international fees i only had cash...they were like...No - cards only. I didn't buy a thing and spent 300$ at MUFE who showed up with almost their entire collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
The MAC stand at the Canadian Makeup Show was exactly the same as you guys were describing. Rude, arrogant, uninviting, hardly any products.

And this is the MAIN reason why I started buying MUFE years ago
The people at MAC counters in Mtl disapointed me each time I went. They kept ignoring me, snobbed and such...

I turned and went to MUFE and the girls were sooo nice!
7 years later, I'm all over MUFE and I am now helping them at the counter whenever they need me
yes.gif