Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouLou69

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
larnaca has a mac counter! that's nuts the airport isnt exactly a massive one!

It's been extended over the last 12 months it's pretty big now, it has Bobbi Brown, Kiehls, and La Mer now
yes.gif

I had a lovely holiday thanks ladies very hot not like here
thmbdn.gif

banana1234

i just noticed boots have new brand called 'model's own' make up brushes, anyone seen or tried them, what do you think?

AndSparkle

I prefer Crownbrush, although I've never tried Models Own brushes. Crownbrush is still cheaper, and pretty damn good quality. As for Models Own, I've only tried a polish, and it was a glitter polish. i.e. crap.

LMD84

the models own creams and foils are the best from what i have heard
smiles.gif
not read anything about the brushes yet though!

D

Deleted member 49521

the models own creams and foils are the best from what i have heard
smiles.gif
not read anything about the brushes yet though!

A big YES to the creams and foils! Both formulas are amazing! I first tried some when they were doing that 50% facebook deal and fell in love!

wizzer3245

I'm flying back through Kuwait on november 1st i hope they have mac, i doubt it though
ssad.gif

I'l just have to check out everything else instead haha
smiles.gif

I was stupid because i didn't buy anything in Heathrow, i was so rushed for time though that i thought i was going to be late so i didn't look too much! Regret it so much

sonia84

I've been on over an hour now and just starting to get used to things. Still prefere old site but in time this will become second nature although this white screen is killing my eyes

sonia84

I'd just start again from scratch. When i clicked on the new post thing, it took me to post 1 lol, that was the only irritating thing. It seems okay once you get on with it. It would be better if sections were more segrigated as they all seem to blend into one on the main page. I really like the new scroll down bit. Saves having to open a thread up for the posts.

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows when the Tartan Tale is going to be released over here? There's a couple of things I am uhmming and ahhing over lol. I did go back a few pages but didn't see anyone mention a date - thanks!

AndSparkle

Normally, it's the first week of November, Tuesday for online, and Thursday for in stores.. that being said, VV came online on Monday so it's not set.

LMD84

we're all trying to learn how to use the new site! even us staff members! but i think when we get used to it, it will be very much worth it!
smiles.gif

Anitacska

we're all trying to learn how to use the new site! even us staff members! but i think when we get used to it, it will be very much worth it!
smiles.gif
Hey Lou! Really like your new Avatar picture!
w00t.gif
I'm not too happy with the site right now, so I've not been around too much, but hopefully will get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts