Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

igswonderworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimibrowneyes
Hi, I Had A Chat Online To A Mac Artist In The Us, And She Says Fafi Is Being Released Here This Week... I Dunno How Accurate That Is, But She Said To Call The Local Pro Stores. Said She'd Email Me Details But Nothing Yet... Dead Excited If It Is!! I Specifically Said U.k... So... Unless Thats An Initial For A U..s State?? :s

oh I would kiss you if that's true!!!!!!!

user68

Quote:
Hi, I Had A Chat Online To A Mac Artist In The Us, And She Says Fafi Is Being Released Here This Week... I Dunno How Accurate That Is, But She Said To Call The Local Pro Stores. Said She'd Email Me Details But Nothing Yet... Dead Excited If It Is!! I Specifically Said U.k... So... Unless Thats An Initial For A U..s State?? :s

I've had an artist tell me that about a different line and it ended up not being true. It was the first thursday as usual so I have my doubts on this one
smiles.gif

melliquor

I have bought the entire collection from the US. I LOVE this collection. It reminds me of Barbie but so much better.

ilovegreen

Quote:

If this is true my bank manager won't be too happy
I spoke to a ma at the pro store last week and they said it's being released on the 6th March

glam8babe

it isnt out this week... i asked a MA when i went to mac the other week and she said 6th march.. the first thursday as usual

-moonflower-

I was buying a fluidline yesterday and I asked the MA when it would be released here(Ireland). She said the 3rd or 4th of March.
Uch, I hate the late releases here!

anti_starlet8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
Also, HEATHERETTE!!! Will be exclusive to SELFRIDGES in the UK, launching 1st Thursday in APRIL!! He said its all discoballs and funky packaging, as we all know!!

Noooooooooooo... I HATE Selfridges Oxford St. with a passion. TOO busy and the MAs can never help you properly. Oh well the bonus is that I think I'm on holiday that day anyway so I can get there when the store opens!!
yahoo.gif

Shepherdess

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti_starlet8
Noooooooooooo... I HATE Selfridges Oxford St. with a passion. TOO busy and the MAs can never help you properly. Oh well the bonus is that I think I'm on holiday that day anyway so I can get there when the store opens!!
yahoo.gif

Lol!
I normally go in the morning to avoid the unhelpfulness too.

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
now that ive seen the heatherette swatches, im taking a few things off my fafi list.

Hmm I might be doing the same (already got Fafi eyes 1 from Ebay anyway). Heatherette looks so pretty.

Dani California

Quote:
now that ive seen the heatherette swatches, im taking a few things off my fafi list.

Oooh what heatherette swatches?
drools.gif
thmbup.gif

glam8babe

im not gettin fashion frenzy now either because Sweetness beauty powder blush is meant to be more brighter but with the shimmer of a beauty powder

MsCocoa

Quote:

Same here, maybe just a Fafi Quad and ONE lipglass and that's it...not even a doll, I'd rather wait for heatherette.

glam8babe

Hopefully this is my last list for Fafi before it comes out...

l/s: fun n sexy, utterly frivolous
l/g: totally it, cult fave, sugar trance
p/p: nice vice, perky, cashflow
Blush: hipness
Doll: ermine

and i want Sweetness beauty powder blush, i also want joyous but i dont think my b/f will give me any more money, so hopefully they dont sell out
ssad.gif

i still wanna get warmed MSF coz its still available, along with another charged water but looks like im gonna have to wait even longer.

i still dont fancy the quads because i don't think i'd wear them enough especially if they aren't very opaque... also the irredescent powders arent my thing either, i already have beauty powders and loose beauty powders

Status
Not open for further replies.