Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jot

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
is anyone getting anything from strobe?

im debating whether or not i wanna try strobe liquid

I'm thinking of getting a strobe lip conditioner - i was going to buy the plain one of these but may as well get this more fun version x

ritchieramone

I'm not sure about Strobe yet. I bought some Strobe Cream last year but didn't really give it much of a chance before deciding it wasn't for me and selling it on eBay. I didn't really see the strobe effect at all, but perhaps that's just me.

I might get one of the tinted lip conditioners though. They look quite nice though I normally just spend a couple of pounds on an E45 or Nivea lip balm and always avoid the tinted ones!

Luceuk

I think I may buy a lip conditioner in a few weeks if they are still in stock, I have Strobe cream so I'm not getting the liquid.

MsCocoa

Fafi is online already if anyone's interested unfortunately my desire for Fafi has gone and the plastic covering has put me off even buying a lipglass.

KawaiiPrincess

Does anyone know what collection they are releasing in April? I know Heatherette is being released but its only a Selfridges exclusive. What collection will the stores and counters get?

amy_forster

From what the girls at my local store were saying, they don't even know about naughty nauticals or dazzleglass. I took my list of collections to try & find out when things were coming to the uk & they didn't even know about them!!! Not even the names!

Winnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimichaton206
Yay I cannot wait for Heatherette, Im planning on buying 99% of the collection! My Selfridges is always busy too (Bham) and some MAs are soo snobbish. I love the boy MAs though.

Yeah thats my local one too and some of them are so snobbish. Though on Fafi day there was a lovely MA but can't remember her name now...I find the staff at the freestanding store much nicer! Can't wait for heatherette, not sure if I will be buying much apart from a couple of lipglosses but I will be there inspecting the goods in real life too!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
wait, they aren't even going to release heatherette online?

yes they are THANK GOD!!
greengrin.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_worship.gif

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang9000
I've just called Selfridges & been told it's released on the 10th April
th_confused_new.gif

Nooooooo I'm in London on the 5th and was sooo hoping the rumours about it being out then were true
cry.gif

glam8babe

its most likely to be the first thursday of april... but may come out earlier online like all the other collections (about 2 days early roughly)

Ang9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
its most likely to be the first thursday of april... but may come out earlier online like all the other collections (about 2 days early roughly)

According to Oxford Street Selfridges it's the 10th

Ang9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedbaby
I really should learn not to clutch at straws!! Ah well, looks like I'll be getting it online!

I'll call again tomorrow & see what they say
thmbup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.