Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
Ok my post has disappeared and I don't know where to!

Just incase anyone hasn't seen it, Fafi is launching everywhere (full launch) on the 1st Thurs in March. Dolls are £6.50, t-shirts available only online!

Heatherette is launching 1st Thurs in April...SELFRIDGES ONLY!!

I can see your post, it didn't disappear
smiles.gif

glam8babe

ooo i hope its gonna be online then lol i dont mind if i dont see it in real life coz the lovely ppl on specktra post tonnes of swatches!

MsCocoa

I'm sure it will be online but even though I practically live in Selfridges I'm annoyed because I the counter get's so hectic!

Yay I cannot wait for Heatherette, Im planning on buying 99% of the collection! My Selfridges is always busy too (Bham) and some MAs are soo snobbish. I love the boy MAs though.

laDolce

I've just seen pics of Heatherette... and it looks awesome! Is there no way we can find out if Heatherette is going to be availble online? Might drop Mac an e-mail...

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by laDolce
I've just seen pics of Heatherette... and it looks awesome! Is there no way we can find out if Heatherette is going to be availble online? Might drop Mac an e-mail...

I saw those too, I think I'm more excited over Heatherette than Fafi. I think it will probably be April that it's out?

laDolce

@Luceuk.... yes gotta prefer Heatherette over Fafi! At least I've got a bit of time to save some money for this one... Let's just hope it will be available online...

glam8babe

i deffo prefer heatherette than fafi... when i saw the heatherette pics i totally forgot what stuff from fafi looked like lol
i HOPE they will be online though coz i want like 90% of the collection!

igswonderworld

Everyone, do you think the pro store in London would release Fafi at the same time, on the US release day? I mean the pro stores are already carrying Fafi collection and Bendels even have it, why not London pro store?

laDolce

@glam8babe.... what are you planning on getting or better to say what are you not getting? This is gonna be expensive for a lot of us....

MsCocoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
Everyone, do you think the pro store in London would release Fafi at the same time, on the US release day? I mean the pro stores are already carrying Fafi collection and Bendels even have it, why not London pro store?

I doubt it because I think it's a more regional thing, the Pro store here may however carry it in advance to the UK release date.

After seeing the pics I'm hoping they at least sell it in Pro stores so I can avoid Selfridges.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by laDolce
@glam8babe.... what are you planning on getting or better to say what are you not getting? This is gonna be expensive for a lot of us....

well im planning on NOT getting:
- fleshpot lipstick because it looks abit TOO pale for my taste and i could always order it from pro if i ever do want it
- i might get one of the beauty powders.. i do like both but it depends how the bronze one looks in swatches
- i like all the lipglass's apart from bonus beat.. same reason as i dont want fleshpot really and its too alike other colours from the perm line
- reflects gold - i already have it from the holiday pigment collection and hardly use it
- pink pearl pigment... its a pro so i could always get it in the future
- i wont get all of the double ended pencils but i might get a couple to try them out
- i like the sound of the lashes but ill probs end up getting one pair
- and i wont get the nail polish coz i only go to o.p.i or nails inc for those!

sounds like i dont want alot lol but there is loads in the collection!

check out my beauty blog if you havent seen the pics of the heatherette stuff yet coz apprently its been took off ebay...

Glam-Beauty

laDolce

I can't decide about Fleshpot... just got into using a bit darker colours... still quite pale though...

Had a look at the pics earlier... will have to have another look later on and probably make descisions later on when I've seen swatches...

MisaMayah

Fleshpot is magical! an MUA used ot on me for a photoshoot a few years ago and im a NC43-45..it looked like the perfect nude I was surprised!

mimibrowneyes

Hi, I Had A Chat Online To A Mac Artist In The Us, And She Says Fafi Is Being Released Here This Week... I Dunno How Accurate That Is, But She Said To Call The Local Pro Stores. Said She'd Email Me Details But Nothing Yet... Dead Excited If It Is!! I Specifically Said U.k... So... Unless Thats An Initial For A U..s State?? :s

SORRY- in the email she said its due for release in March
ssad.gif
well not long to go!! im looking forwrd to a couple of the paintpots

Status
Not open for further replies.