Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

as_cute_as_pie

usa says the 26th of december
i hope not
i hope at least a week after or a week before
obvious how fast the msfs will sell out and i dont fancy braving the 'boxing day sale' crowds :|

miss_emc

Studio Mists, Loud Lash & Lip Varnish are all officially being released on October 5th in the UK, which means they should all be in stock now in the stores so I would just ask if you can pick one up if your in store before the 5th!

mrsvandertramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
what's the new MSFs?

Glissade: Golden peach with muted metallic plum veining
Lightscapade: Soft yellow, pastel pink, muted orange and soft blue veined together, supposedly glitterless.

Christmas sets

I've got the following UK release information:

-Formal black- will be released in November to all MAC locations and UK website. Collection consists of 2 lip palettes (£25), 4 eye palettes (£28.00), 4 lip sets (£24), 3 brush sets (£39). All items Ltd edition.

- Pret-A-Porter: Brush collection. This is a brush set which is a black satin brush roll with 8 brushes. Looks like the brushes are the standard full size ones, not the travel size SE ones. £150, available Nov 2006 exclusive to Harrods and Brown Thomas. Ltd edition.

-Dress sets: available Dec 2006 at all MAC locations and UK website. all sets £23 (2 pigment set, 3 lipgloss sets, 1 shadestick set). Ltd edition

-Classics: Make-up bag collection. Exisiting Mini, Slim, Small, Mid, Carry-all MAC bag shapes in new black wool/nylon blend fabric plus new Brush roll £36. Available Dec 2006 at all MAC locations and UK website. Prices, same as permanent collection equivalents.

-Soiree: 2 different make-up sets of a bag, glitter eyeliner, glimmershimmer, pigment and lipglass in each (warm and cool colour choice). £28, available Nov 2006 exclusive to House of Fraser, Brown Thomas.

Eemaan

lingerie came out her in the UK first week of Jan- and thats was the post xmas collection. so im guessing the same will apply here
smiles.gif

lovemetodeath

the pret-a porter brush set looks lovely but Harrods is a bit far away, do you think they will have it online, or can you buy from Harrods online? if not i guess i will have to manage with the brush sets and get the full size ones over time

you can definitely do a phone order from Harrods, but better ask what the postage costs are: i imagine it's not cheap with them.
i think it's cheaper to get the brushes in the set rather than individually, but it's a lot of cash to part with at once especially if you don't need all of them! they're all permanent brushes so no particular hurry, unless you're desperate for the brush roll.

m4dswine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilookflawless
I've got the following UK release information:

-Formal black- will be released in November to all MAC locations and UK website. Collection consists of 2 lip palettes (£25), 4 eye palettes (£28.00), 4 lip sets (£24), 3 brush sets (£39). All items Ltd edition.

- Pret-A-Porter: Brush collection. This is a brush set which is a black satin brush roll with 8 brushes. Looks like the brushes are the standard full size ones, not the travel size SE ones. £150, available Nov 2006 exclusive to Harrods and Brown Thomas. Ltd edition.

-Dress sets: available Dec 2006 at all MAC locations and UK website. all sets £23 (2 pigment set, 3 lipgloss sets, 1 shadestick set). Ltd edition

-Classics: Make-up bag collection. Exisiting Mini, Slim, Small, Mid, Carry-all MAC bag shapes in new black wool/nylon blend fabric plus new Brush roll £36. Available Dec 2006 at all MAC locations and UK website. Prices, same as permanent collection equivalents.

-Soiree: 2 different make-up sets of a bag, glitter eyeliner, glimmershimmer, pigment and lipglass in each (warm and cool colour choice). £28, available Nov 2006 exclusive to House of Fraser, Brown Thomas.

I likes the sound of the last one.... lucky my nearest MAC counter is a House of Fraser one!

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
Harrods postage is £12.50
ssad.gif

for a whole order? much cheaper then driving down.. or paying train fares!

Eemaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
for a whole order? much cheaper then driving down.. or paying train fares!

ure right, i just get grumpy about paying inflated postage charges
smiles.gif

thansk for the release dates ilookflawless
smiles.gif
cheerleader.gif

neeshie

Nocturnelle

Please please please does anyone now know when this is coming out in the uk?
I've stopped myself from buying til its out and I'm getting impatient!

amy_forster

I've spoken to my local counter today and according to her update book, the release dates are as follows...

November 2nd (Thurs): Nocturnelle, Formal Black & Brow Beat
December 7th (Thurs): Couture & Jewelescent
January 4th (Thurs): Danse & Skincare

Hope this helps you ladies!!!!

madkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
I've spoken to my local counter today and according to her update book, the release dates are as follows...

any date for the dress sets - Im presuming we will be getting them?

amy_forster

I didn't get a date as yet. Are the dress sets the ones in similar packaging to formal black? They probably come out with formal black for a guess!!!

m4dswine

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster

Woohoo!! After pay day! Looks like I will be taking a trip to Plymouth on the Saturday and ringing up the girls on teh counter on teh Thurs to put stuff aside for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts