Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

madkitty

oh I dont know - theyre the ones with the sets of shadesticks, lipglasses etc.

Im saving it all up for Danse though!!!

Silent

I thought the dress sets were HOF exclusives? In which case the SA amy_forster spoke too probably won't have a release date for them, unless shes at a HOF counter.

I'm pretty annoyed, we've got one MAC counter in my city, and it's not in our HOF store. I was looking forward to the dress sets too. Bah.

Lalli

Im starting a new job soon
greengrin.gif
loads more to spend on MAC hehe

m4dswine

I got my mailing booklet thingy through on Friday... it was a nice surprise when i walked through the door!!

The prices aren't too bad either... I have also decided not to get the Intense eyes, more likely to just get the smoked eyes one.

Definitely getting the face brush set though.

madkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4dswine
I got my mailing booklet thingy through on Friday... it was a nice surprise when i walked through the door!!

The prices aren't too bad either... I have also decided not to get the Intense eyes, more likely to just get the smoked eyes one.

Definitely getting the face brush set though.

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh what mailing booklet thingy is that?

m4dswine

Its a lovey blue and black shiny thing, with a page for the pallettes, one for the brush sets and another for the dress sets. I'll try and put some pics up tonight when i get home.

madkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4dswine
Its a lovey blue and black shiny thing, with a page for the pallettes, one for the brush sets and another for the dress sets. I'll try and put some pics up tonight when i get home.

how do you get it???

m4dswine

Have no idea MadKitty!!

I am registered at 3 different stores, no make that 4 I think:
HoF Bath and Plymouth, Debs Bristol and the Pro Store. Its only really since they registered me at the pro store in September that I started getting mailings, my best mate doesn't get them I don't think and she is registered at the Plymouth one and the pro store (although I haven't spoken to her to ask whether she got the mailing).

I'm also registered on the website... really don't know which one made them send me stuff!! Its most odd because before I got the Untamed/Rockocco postcards in September I had only had the ones for Studio Fix Fluid last autumn.

xSazx

I got that mailer too, I can't wait for the collections now!

They've never sent me one before, no idea how I got it haha.

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent
I thought the dress sets were HOF exclusives? In which case the SA amy_forster spoke too probably won't have a release date for them, unless shes at a HOF counter.

I'm pretty annoyed, we've got one MAC counter in my city, and it's not in our HOF store. I was looking forward to the dress sets too. Bah.

that at fenwicks?
theres one at hof too
greengrin.gif

amy_forster

I'm fairly sure couture was due to be released the same day as jewelescent (although couture is a selfridges only release: mail order!) but I think danse is due the first thursday in january but your best bet is to ring your local store/counter and keep ringing!!!!

amy_forster

I didn't manage to get any info past danse but I'm sure I saw chrome and cream, as well as charged waters in the book but I'll see what I can find out!

UK release dates

Hi I was wondering if anyone had dates for the upcoming collections being released in the UK, like the icon collection, baloonacy and especially the Barbie one! ALso is it just me or do MAC in the UK never actually stick to release dates here they just seem to do it whenever, all the stores are different and the website is always days after the date given! It is so frustrating!!

silencemylips

Re: UK release dates

I totally agree. I asked about Danse at my local coutner and she said they didn't really know yet, but around the first week of Jan. However, I was in Edinburgh at New Year and found Danse there, the MA said they released it on the 29th. Crazy.

madkitty

Amy is normally the expert
clap.gif

Traditionally it seems to be a week after the US from experience

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
Amy is normally the expert
clap.gif

Traditionally it seems to be a week after the US from experience

Oh no! That's some heavy responsibility on my shoulders!!!! Thankyou though, I don't think I've ever been called an expert!

I would guess that the icon is february, barbie will be march and ballonacy will be april. Those are my predictions but don't take me as gospel!!!!

Its normally supposed to be the first thursday of the month but I tend to harrass my local store for about a week before that!!!! That way, you find out if its released early like Danse was!!!

Hope that helps!

madkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
Oh no! That's some heavy responsibility on my shoulders!!!! Thankyou though, I don't think I've ever been called an expert!

I would guess that the icon is february, barbie will be march and ballonacy will be april. Those are my predictions but don't take me as gospel!!!!

Its normally supposed to be the first thursday of the month but I tend to harrass my local store for about a week before that!!!! That way, you find out if its released early like Danse was!!!

Hope that helps!

well youre my expert anyway hunny
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts