Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixstar

I notice that congratulations are in order! Congrats :)

Definitely give them a try - and worth having a look at the moment, as some are half price. I've got a big superdrug opposite me at work...it's rather expensive already!! Went in for a black eyeliner, came out with 8 things - though luckily that only came to £22! :D

LMD84

I notice that congratulations are in order! Congrats :)

Definitely give them a try - and worth having a look at the moment, as some are half price. I've got a big superdrug opposite me at work...it's rather expensive already!! Went in for a black eyeliner, came out with 8 things - though luckily that only came to £22! :D
thanks guys! very sweet of you!
grouphug2.gif

Anneri

Just popping in to say congrats to Lou!
cheerleader.gif

Thank you for all your work to make Specktra the wonderful place it is.

pippa!

congrats lou!

just popping by to let everyone know a couple of "deals" - the poppy king (lipstick queen) for no 7 lipsticks are out & no 7 have a gift with purchase when you buy 2 products (there's nothing in it i wanted, but it can go towards the mother's day stash!). i really like these lipsticks, bought two and will probably go back for one or two more :)
also chanel counters in john lewis are offering £5 off if you spend £40+! so i bought two of the new shines & saved £5 on them :)

with all this it's probably a good thing that i'm not interested in any of the upcoming mac collections
amuse.gif

LMD84

congrats lou!

just popping by to let everyone know a couple of "deals" - the poppy king (lipstick queen) for no 7 lipsticks are out & no 7 have a gift with purchase when you buy 2 products (there's nothing in it i wanted, but it can go towards the mother's day stash!). i really like these lipsticks, bought two and will probably go back for one or two more :)
also chanel counters in john lewis are offering £5 off if you spend £40+! so i bought two of the new shines & saved £5 on them :)

with all this it's probably a good thing that i'm not interested in any of the upcoming mac collections
amuse.gif
thank you! and that was a great deal on the chanel!!

Anitacska

Yes, Debenhams has the same offer, either £5 off purchases over £40 or 10% off online. Since there was nothing at my loacl counters that I wanted, I ordered Mac Lucky Green and Illamasqua Glisten eyeliner.

I saw those Poppy King lipsticks and lipglosses and they really didn't appeal to me at all. Actually, having said that, neither did the Rouge Coco Shines. Which is fine since I already have over 250 lipsticks - eek!
eeksign.gif

I did pick up a couple of the new GOSH light up glosses and one of their lip markers, and saw the new Revlon lipglosses which are really nice and pigmented, but I managed to resist since I have even more lipglosses than lipsticks. I'm supposed to be shopping my stash not adding to it.
blush-anim-cl.gif

congrats lou!

amuse.gif

rockin

I actually managed to go into Boots yesterday, on my way home from dance class, and got the No7 Gift With Purchase when you spend £22 or more (I bought their new mascara to try and 2 nail varnishes and used a £5 No7 voucher). The GWP has the usual kind of stuff in it, with the eyeshadow being 'Island Sea' (a very pale blue) and the lipstick I received (don't know if there are different ones to be had this time or not) was their Sheer Temptation lipstick in 'Lovely' which swatches on my hand as a very sheer pink, but looks to have more colour when on my lips. It's perfect for summer.

Oh, and I spent my £20 of House Of Fraser vouchers. I put a bit more with it and got 2 Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils in Morphine and Delinquent :)

Shh, don't tell my Mum I bought even more makeup lol

Anitacska

Ooh, those are the two I want, mainly Delinquent, but it's sold out on the Debenhams website. :(

I actually managed to go into Boots yesterday, on my way home from dance class, and got the No7 Gift With Purchase when you spend £22 or more (I bought their new mascara to try and 2 nail varnishes and used a £5 No7 voucher). The GWP has the usual kind of stuff in it, with the eyeshadow being 'Island Sea' (a very pale blue) and the lipstick I received (don't know if there are different ones to be had this time or not) was their Sheer Temptation lipstick in 'Lovely' which swatches on my hand as a very sheer pink, but looks to have more colour when on my lips. It's perfect for summer.

Oh, and I spent my £20 of House Of Fraser vouchers. I put a bit more with it and got 2 Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils in Morphine and Delinquent :)

Shh, don't tell my Mum I bought even more makeup lol

rockin

They really are beautiful colours. I'm thinking of wearing purple to the show on Saturday evening, and I'm not sure whether to use these or my Mega Metal eyeshadows.

D

Deleted member 49521

I picked up 3 of the poppy king lipsticks. They're kinda so-so, I'm a little disappointed! I love Glamour, it brightens my face up! I also got Allure and Intrigue, but they just don't show up on my lips at all :(

I've loved everything I've tried so much from GOSH, which admittedly isn't that much. The Soft'n Shines are nice, but I think they've been discontinued now. Also love the nail polishes (holographic!) and they eyebrow palette is pretty good too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.