RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

NaomiH

I wonder if talk that talk l/l is like night moth and if TTL is just a retro matte cyber
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
I was kinda wondering that as well, they look really similar so far. I can't wait for swatches, not that I'd mind a matte version of one of my all time fav lippies though.

honey on boost

Exactly! Considering what he said about Australia is completely false - every single item from the collection is still available to buy online (if you want to fork out the $36 for a lipstick, $40 for BG and $45 for HK!). I check the AU website every few days and not once have I seen the sold out or back ordered sign!
those prices
thud.gif

Addict4MAC

What that jackass man forgot to mention is all of the cancelled orders, the terrible costumer service, damaged products and the delay on the collection. Sorry dude you should be ashamed of how you are managing the business....nothing to gloat about, perhaps the money they saved on advertisement could have been used towards a smoother more professional launch
THIS.

RedLadi

Yeah I really like cyber to but i am in love with the retro matte texture and finish... I cant wait to see swatches

RedLadi

call me crazy, but i dont hate the packaging. I actually like the rose gold color. i understand that the big pink R is tacky, but it is not bad enough for me to want to depot it or not want to carry it anywhere.

jjjwei

Depends on the collection, though - Archie's went (most of it) as did Baking Beauties (once again most of it!) but they always take their time! I thought the first Riri Woo did sell out? A while after the launch it showed as sold out on the site and I had a few friends who struggled to get it early on (I purchased through the US thankfully!)
That's true... The more popular collections sell out of things like the lipsticks although I remember seeing the Marilyn Monroe collection in store and only one of the lipsticks was sold out.

I don't think RiRi Woo ever sold out? I purchased mine about 2 days after the launch and I kept checking the website as I was thinking about a backup. I think it showed up as sold out if you went through one link but was showing as in stock if you went through a different one (like through the home page). I saw it in stock on the day before it was released for the second time.

jjjwei

those prices
thud.gif
Haha yeh I know right? I get friends to bring my MAC stuff back for me or ship it over via parcel forwarders.The MAC sales assistants in Sydney are also really rude so I never give them my money. If they were nice, I'd bother to buy it instore.

Prettypackages

This packaging looks cheap. and that guy in the video is a jackass, enough to make me not buy anything from this fall collex...

Mac-Guy

This packaging looks cheap. and that guy in the video is a jackass, enough to make me not buy anything from this fall collex...

If he had said, "release the power of social media." one more time, I'd jumped into the screen. It almost felt like he was mocking the customer for falling for this collection - which we all did. 18 million visitors. smh

Beautybuyer

If he had said, "release the power of social media." one more time, I'd jumped into the screen. It almost felt like he was mocking the customer for falling for this collection - which we all did. 18 million visitors. smh
He was definitely proud of his sheep buying his products, and him not paying a dime. Baaabaaaa

RedLadi

True, at least we were right about UTA & RRB though lol
I honestly say differences in all the riri l/s. Rrw was slightly darker than rubywoo. Rrb way more purple to me than up the amp. Heuax was just gorgeous ... i dont unfortunately dont have rebel

RedLadi

I am really looking forward to ttl.l/s an l/l. Maybe rrwio lipglass and pencil. Thats i big naybe on the l/g because i love rhe retro matte formula so much... i dont really want to put gloss in it

DMcG9

I honestly say differences in all the riri l/s. Rrw was slightly darker than rubywoo. Rrb way more purple to me than up the amp. Heuax was just gorgeous ... i dont unfortunately dont have rebel
Heaux and Rebel aren't that similar on me at all. Both lovely but different in colour and obviously texture.

Innatchka

Diamonds cream coloured base sounds good! Maybe the only thing I will be getting. Hopefully no chuncky glitter..but I bet it wouldnt be called Diamonds if it wasnt really sparkly;)

Innatchka

Is the packaging of the compact anything compared to the one in Dianna Ross collection? Or is it different material? Because I was really in love with that collection!

Latest posts