RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

LavenderPearl

Oh Gawd stop saying that! Lol....now all I can see is a vibrator...eww. I can imagine pulling out my lipstick in public and getting all sorts of looks 
blush-anim-cl.gif
Same thing happened to me with Razzledazzle from AAO , every time I pull out that lipstick I remember the google search 
throwup.gif
 (so not kidding)
Omg, I had kind of forgotten about that! >.> I skipped both of the other launches because I thought I'd wait for the special packaging, but this just looks... ugh. Do we think Heaux might come out with the winter/holiday collection? I hope so.

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881

Agreed!

And my comment is deleted just like that!

I really wish parts of specktra were private. It'd be sad to exclude new members from joining all parts, but this kind of shit has stopped others from releasing info early, and makes me think about doing the same.
angry.gif

I used to have an active forum that had members and I set the settings to guest can post and see. All you have to do is get in touch with the creator of this forum and have her change the setting to you have to login to post. That will force the lurkers to create and account. That can be the first step toward privacy.

Suhsealeh

Omg, I had kind of forgotten about that! >.> I skipped both of the other launches because I thought I'd wait for the special packaging, but this just looks... ugh. Do we think Heaux might come out with the winter/holiday collection? I hope so.
I believe it is sold out and won't be coming back :c

babygirlLAH

I think I'll still stick to my shopping list for this collection. all the ls and hk. The packaging is ok looking, not what I was expecting but it won't stop me from buying. Must be the hoarder/collector in me. Lol. Hopefully the winter collection will look a lot better!

Mac4Megan

I've got my empty black lipstick tube ready and waiting to depot TTT into! Thanx for the suggestion Erine :)

ayalet

Okay off topic but i recieved a barbie lipstick in style it up. Its sweating cuz of the heat but I popped it in freezer so its good now except for the smell. It doesn't have the nice vanilla scent. Its an authentic mac lipstick cuz I compared it to my others. Is there a way I can mask the smell?

erine1881

Okay off topic but i recieved a barbie lipstick in style it up. Its sweating cuz of the heat but I popped it in freezer so its good now except for the smell. It doesn't have the nice vanilla scent. Its an authentic mac lipstick cuz I compared it to my others. Is there a way I can mask the smell?
Unfortunately not. Once the smell goes, so should the lipstick.

Innatchka

Aw thats such a shame:(Barbie collection was a really long time ago. I am affraid the lipstick is just expired. I wouldnt use it anymore. Hopefully you didnt spend to much money on it!

ayalet

No I didn't spend alot the vanilla scent is faint. It still applies good.....
Aw thats such a shame:(Barbie collection was a really long time ago. I am affraid the lipstick is just expired. I wouldnt use it anymore. Hopefully you didnt spend to much money on it!

Innatchka

No I didn't spend alot the vanilla scent is faint. It still applies good.....
If it doesnt irritates you or breaks you out I guess it's oke. I have this mental thing for old lipstick and lipgloss (have many from about 4 years ago). Can't bring myself to use them anymore. They still smell and look oke..but just the fact that they are so old grosses me out:(

josephine90

If it doesnt irritates you or breaks you out I guess it's oke. I have this mental thing for old lipstick and lipgloss (have many from about 4 years ago). Can't bring myself to use them anymore. They still smell and look oke..but just the fact that they are so old grosses me out:(
Im that way too! But I cant bring myself to toss it either, so it just sits there LOL

Innatchka

Haha exactly!! Still sits there.. being pretty:p I wanna hear from people with really big collections, how they do it! Some MAC fans have items from early 2000.

Ashleybubbles83

I started out trying to collect everything but then I realized if it went bad I'd have to toss it anyway so now I buy stuff I'll actually use.

Innatchka

I started out trying to collect everything but then I realized if it went bad I'd have to toss it anyway so now I buy stuff I'll actually use.
Yes me too! With the years I have wisened up too:p It's great to have a super unique LE item..but its even better to really use something up! Right now MAC Electro lipstick, Lollipop Lovin and three glasses from Style Black are rotting away..and I just cant use them:(

Ashleybubbles83

Yes me too! With the years I have wisened up too:p It's great to have a super unique LE item..but its even better to really use something up! Right now MAC Electro lipstick, Lollipop Lovin and three glasses from Style Black are rotting away..and I just cant use them:(
I have the three style black glosses too! I've been meaning to use the black gloss to tone down brights but when the moment comes I never remember!

Innatchka

I have the three style black glosses too! I've been meaning to use the black gloss to tone down brights but when the moment comes I never remember!
Tried it! Over Toxic Tale and Electro...it doesnt look very nice! I mean the fun of a bright lipstick is to be bright right:p I have also about 10 other dazzleglasses. I find them too glittery. I love smokey eyes..frosty colors, higighters.I just can't add a dazzleglass on top of that.

miss0annette

I had no clue makeup expired until I joined here. It makes sense though. It also makes me nervous because I have almost 20 lippies, most are LE, and I would hate for them to go bad before I can use them to their full potential.

Latest posts