RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

PeachTwist

That video has put me off even wanting to get anything from this collection.

I was only possibly interested in TTT l/s anyway but still. That guy is a douchebag. F*cking social media, the social media and MAC failing to provide good CS caused nothing but hassle for customers -- funny how that wasn't mentioned in this video. Someone should send their photos of their terrible looking MAC Riri Summer lipsticks to the news, show them what 18 Million people waited for!
rant.gif

Naughtyp

That video has put me off even wanting to get anything from this collection. I was only possibly interested in TTT l/s anyway but still.  That guy is a douchebag.  F*cking social media, the social media and MAC failing to provide good CS caused nothing but hassle for customers -- funny how that wasn't mentioned in this video.  Someone should send their photos of their terrible looking MAC Riri Summer lipsticks to the news, show them what 18 Million people waited for! :rant:
that's what I'm saying!!! ughhh!

Innatchka

And im upset that the compact is hibiscus kiss. Rihanna needed to do a beauty powder instead
Def agree to that! There are so many possibilities..but they have to re-release it again. The name and the colour dont really match the season either!

kerry-jane88

i watched the fox business video, i didn't think it was so bad!
from a business point of view i think they've done it exactly how it should be done in this day and age.
that said, from a customer care point of view afterwards it wasn't great, and they've not done themselves any favours in pissing off long time mac fans.
but the amount of people disappointed compared to the insanely vast amount of people that have been introduced to mac via this partnership with rihanna, well it's obvious what leaps it's done for them.

elegant-one

I just watched the video. My eyes could not get past the fact that he really looked like a gnome & I was visualizing a pointy cone hat on him. Seriously
girlhaha.gif

Realistically, he would never talk on a promotional business show about the epic fail that all of us 'hackers' knew happened irl. And, I'm pretty sure that the host knew nothing about it either.

And yes, Mac-Guy...I did not want to hear the power of social media one more time
ohboy.gif
...there was a backlash on the social media as well. Specktra should get credit for being one of the best promo/sellers of A LOT of makeup.
queen.gif
cough cough

shontay07108

My goodness. Just now seeing the new pics of the packaging and how effing terrible. That lipstick looks like a sex toy disguised as a tube of lipstick. The R is ruining everything. I need Rihanna's team to take their heads out of her ass and tell her to get it together. Tacky and terrible. Oh and I'm still on board with that orange lipstick until swatches send me fleeing.

Ana A

Oh and I'm still on board with that orange lipstick until swatches send me fleeing.
Oh Gawd stop saying that! Lol....now all I can see is a vibrator...eww. I can imagine pulling out my lipstick in public and getting all sorts of looks
blush-anim-cl.gif
Same thing happened to me with Razzledazzle from AAO , every time I pull out that lipstick I remember the google search
throwup.gif
(so not kidding)

Innatchka

Oh Gawd stop saying that! Lol....now all I can see is a vibrator...eww. I can imagine pulling out my lipstick in public and getting all sorts of looks 
blush-anim-cl.gif
 Same thing happened to me with Razzledazzle from AAO , every time I pull out that lipstick I remember the google search 
throwup.gif
 (so not kidding)
Lol!! I remember the look on my boyfriends face when I first pulled out a MAC lipstick! And it was also bright pink (heatherette):p I wonder what people who dont know much about MAC think when they see some of the MAC LE lipsticks (Hello Kitty, Wonderwoman etc). I mean we know the idea behind the collection and all, but try to explain it to other people! They would prob think I am playing with kids make-up;)

liba

blush-anim-cl.gif
throwup.gif
(so not kidding)
I'm SO glad I didn't do that Razzledazzler search, although I'll admit I'm kind of curious to know what it was - I just don't want to actually see it with my eyes and have it burned into my brain forever.
blink.gif

I tend to only apply lipstick on the go rather privately, either in my car or in the ladies' room. I suppose no one would be freaking out about vibrators there (I hope).
amazed.gif

AccordingToJenn

Lol!! I remember the look on my boyfriends face when I first pulled out a MAC lipstick! And it was also bright pink (heatherette)
tong.gif
I wonder what people who dont know much about MAC think when they see some of the MAC LE lipsticks (Hello Kitty, Wonderwoman etc). I mean we know the idea behind the collection and all, but try to explain it to other people! They would prob think I am playing with kids make-up;)

I remember I had a lipglass from the Dame Edna collection with the glittery stickers on it and most people thought it was some cheap toy makeup.

Beautybuyer

I'm SO glad I didn't do that Razzledazzler search, although I'll admit I'm kind of curious to know what it was - I just don't want to actually see it with my eyes and have it burned into my brain forever. :blink: I tend to only apply lipstick on the go rather privately, either in my car or in the ladies' room. I suppose no one would be freaking out about vibrators there (I hope). :whoa:
Lol I think it was a woman with her legs open

Latest posts