RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

ohsoamazin

Hey you guys! I'm kind of new to this but I noticed on Instagram long time someone asked Rihanna in this picture if she was wearing cyber. She said no its from her collection & I figured it was TTT.
0bd976b7_image.jpeg
1b95a179_image.jpeg

pinkpaint

In the vid, it looks burgundy but in the pic above it's darker and more purple. Maybe in the pic she's just wearing the liner? Idk. But I know I'm a little disappointed. At least I have FOD, though.

ohsoamazin

I finally found a pic to show she is using the lipstick (it was at a Lakers vs Clippers in April) but its not in the special packaging. I also noticed in another picture her lipstick looks similar. (Which was taken in May). I know she wears her lipstick way before the release date. I use to see her & her friends wear RRB all the time before I realized that was one of her summer collection lipsticks. She also said she uses them as models to see if it looks good on every skin type. I hope this helps someone. :)
079541d8_image.jpeg
aa25d351_image.jpeg

Prettypackages

cant believe this is already only a month away... still on the fence for most of it. I can't wait to see all the lipsticks, but I know I don't need the gloss. I have glosses about to go bad. I am interested in the lip liners. But I think I'd be ok if I had to skip this collex.

Mac4Megan

I think TTT might be to dark for me... But I will Probably get it anyways just so I don't have skippers remorse once everyone starts posting swatch pics

martiangurll

I was hoping that TTT would not look brown and I'm thinking of getting Nightmoth or Vino lip liner to pair it with TTT.
Lets hope there is more plum than brown or it will be like Sin. I must get nightmoth liner one of these days. Wonder it it will be close to ttt liner?

Ana A

I bought one of the 3 lipsticks from that Maybelline collection in "Lavender Voltage" a few weeks ago at rite aid and I wasn't terribly impressed with the formula. Swatched on the lips its looks like a lustre version of Heroine but it applies unevenly (too much work!)

P

pockykami

I bought one of the 3 lipsticks from that Maybelline collection in "Lavender Voltage" a few weeks ago at rite aid and I wasn't terribly impressed with the formula. Swatched on the lips its looks like a lustre version of Heroine but it applies unevenly (too much work!)
I'm not usually for making excuses for budget products, but in some cases you get what you pay for. These did seem to apply a little unevenly, but I thought they were nicely pigmented. The one you mentioned was also much bluer than heroine. I thought they were really fun, especially if you can get them for $5 or bogo.

Copperhead

If anyone likes the color of Heroine but not the matte formula, a lippie like Lavender Voltage would probably be nice to add a bit on top.

OctoberViolet

If anyone likes the color of Heroine but not the matte formula, a lippie like Lavender Voltage would probably be nice to add a bit on top.

Latest posts