RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

valkolak

Talk that talk
thud.gif
it reminds me of a vampier version of rebel. Now I want it!
Wow! It's even more gorgeous than I imagined. It's dark but almost...vibrant, I guess?

Copperhead

I love budget friendly products as well and as long as they are somewhat unique, different,or good. At rite aid they were $7.99 and I paid regular price because noone else had them at the time. I'm not terribly upset because I can always find a way to make it work and because like you said those babies are pigmented, what I meant to say is that this particular shade doesn't apply as effortlessly as the color vivids which I also own and it sucks because there's so little purples out there. I agree with the fact that sometimes you get what you pay for but I feel that as pharmacy products evolve this is no longer a viable excuse because Wet n Wild lipsticks are $2.99 and they work perfectly.

Or even on top of Heroine lip liner :)
I hear ya, team purple all the way!
Yes, great idea.

jsparkle

Or even better, with heaux. If it truly has more purple tones, I'll consider it.
There you go!! Very true!! I know I did it with rebel last winter but I missed out on heaux :( but that would definitely be a better combo! If you try it out, show us!!

P

pockykami

There you go!! Very true!! I know I did it with rebel last winter but I missed out on heaux :( but that would definitely be a better combo! If you try it out, show us!!
I'm sorry you missed out! You could check out the clearance bin. I've seen several. I don't think it will be repromoted. Have you also considered mattifying rebel with a translucent powder? I think smoked purple will also give me the results I'm looking for.

jsparkle

I'm sorry you missed out! You could check out the clearance bin. I've seen several. I don't think it will be repromoted. Have you also considered mattifying rebel with a translucent powder? I think smoked purple will also give me the results I'm looking for.
I haven't... But will!! Thank you for the idea!!

Latest posts